- Visitors cannot rent cars in Bermuda, but they can get scooters
- Check if your hotel offers an airport pick up service to say money
- Taxis offer sightseeing tours as well as A to B travel
- Bring beachwear all year round, but consider extra layers for winter evenings
- Consider visiting between November and March for cheaper hotels, less crowds, and fewer golfers
- The Bermudian dollar is at parity with the US dollar, and you can use either currency here
Police: +1-441-295-0011, 911 Emergency: 911 King Edward VII Memorial Hospital: +1-441-236-2345 American Consulate: +1-441-295-1342 Canadian Consulate: +1-441-292-2917 Australian High Commission: +1-613-236-0841 Bermuda Taxi Radio Cabs: +1-441-295-4141
The Australian High Commission in Canada’s Ottawa provides assistance for Australians in Bermuda. British travelers should note that Bermuda is a British territory.