Welcome to London! Explore London with an expert local guide and private car to help you discover this fascinating city. Visit the Tower of London, where the Beefeaters guard the dazzling crown jewels. See the legendary Westminster Abbey and St. Paul's Cathedral before continuing on to Trafalgar Square where the National Gallery of Art is overshadowed by Nelson's Column. Head down Whitehall and past Downing Street to the Houses of Parliament, and finally Buckingham Palace, the Queen's official residence in London. There is also time for you to explore on your own.
Day 1: Arrive London
Upon arrival at London Heathrow airport (flight not included in tour cost) you will be met by your driver and privately transferred to your hotel. Your local representative will meet you, welcome you to England and assist you with check-in procedures.
Your local representative is part of a unique network of over 75 on the ground representatives throughout Europe to ensure your vacation operates smoothly and to your absolute satisfaction. Your local representative is there to ensure that your travel arrangements run perfectly. He/she is on the end of the phone for you should you have any queries and is there to assist you.
The remainder of the day will be at your leisure.
You will be staying at The Kensington Hotel in London. Having just recently undergone a £ 20m renovation, they offer an unforgettable townhouse experience in its 149 stylish bedrooms and suites, as well as its cocktail bar, modern restaurant and gym. Its praised service team is committed to turning your visit to London into a genuine experience. It is located in South Kensington right at Queen’s Gate and in the heart of the capital. The Kensington Hotel offers all the perks of a Luxury City Hotel but with the feeling of a fine London Townhouse.
Kensington Hotel, Deluxe Room
Day 2: London
An expert local guide and your chauffeur will be waiting to meet you for a full day sightseeing tour (8 hours) of the City of London and Westminster. You will visit the Tower of London, where the Beefeaters guard the dazzling Crown Jewels, and where you will gain excellent views of Tower Bridge from the Medieval Palace. Proceed afterwards to St. Paul's Cathedral, rebuilt by Sir Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of London in 1666. Continue on to Trafalgar Square, where the National Gallery of Art is overshadowed by Nelson’s Column. You will then head down Whitehall and past Downing Street to the Houses of Parliament. You will also visit Westminster Abbey, the National Church of England that has been the scene of many state occasions including the Coronation. Finally return to your hotel past Buckingham Palace, the Queen’s official residence in London.
Kensington Hotel, Deluxe Room (B)
Day 3: London
Today is at your leisure to explore London on your own.
Kensington Hotel, Deluxe Room (B)
Day 4: Depart London
Today you will be privately transferred to the train station. Standard Eurostar tickets will be reserved on your behalf. We hope you return home with fond memories of your tour of England. End of Services- Bon Voyage!
*** THIS IS A PROPOSAL ONLY AND IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AT THE TIME OF CONFIRMATION.***
Depart any day except May 21 – 25 and June 24-July 7, 2013! Contact an iExplore Adventure Consultant for details.
|London Experience 2013||Price per Person (USD)|
|One person traveling alone||$4,999|
|At least two people sharing one room||$2,857|
- English breakfast
- Accommodation in Deluxe Room(s) at the Kensington Hotel
- Private transport where stated by Mercedes E Class (or similar) for 1-2 people and VW Caravelle (or similar) for 3-4 people. Please note that the vehicle provided allows for two pieces of luggage per person. For additional luggage, larger vehicles can be provided for a supplementary cost
- Standard Eurostar tickets from London to Paris on Day 4
- Qualified local guide for stated tours on Day 2
- Entrance fees to all stated sights and museums in the itinerary
- The services of an local representative to meet the clients at their hotel upon arrival, telephone monitoring the hotel and reconfirmation of all services in advance of the guests’ arrival
- Welcome pack (one per room)
- All taxes
- 24 hour emergency contact service based at Akorn DMC
- All air travel and associated costs
- All meals EXCEPT breakfast
- Any visas and related costs
- Entrance fees not stated in the itinerary
- All items of a personal nature (e.g. beverages, telephone calls, laundry, personal insurance)
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “Inclusions” list above.
All prices are in US dollars and do not include international airfare, unless otherwise noted.
Prices displayed are based on the lowest season base price and assume double occupancy. Prices are shown in U.S. dollars and may or may not include administrative fees, taxes, meals, airfare (where applicable) and Single Supplements. Cancellation penalties, blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.