Further Over 50s Travel Information
- Travel Unlimited: Uncommon Adventures for the Mature Traveler by Alison Gardner
- Offers a worldwide menu of alternative travel opportunities for older vacationers. There are reviews of hundreds of ecological, cultural and volunteer experiences, plus educational opportunities in seminars or schools, all geared for those 50 and over.
- The Red Hat Society Travel Guide: Hitting the Road with Confidence, Class, and Style by Cynthia Glidewell
- The perfect travel guide for ladies over 50 who want to become savvy, safe travelers and have fun. Provides insights, tips, appealing destinations, packing and shopping plans and 20 US destinations and suggestions.
- Travel Tips & Trips for Seniors by James Toland
- This book is full of excellent money-saving tips, funny anecdotes and introduces you to places you might never have considered before – California’s best-unrestored ghost towns, Hawaii’s volcanoes, Alaska’s glaciers and the best of Europe. Toland is a real bargain hunter and will certainly help you save money.
- Air Travel Guide for Seniors and Disabled Passengers by Robert B. Ronald and IADC
- An information source for senior or disabled air travelers with reduced mobility or special medical conditions considering air travel. Covers every stage of the journey from your doorstep to the airport and aircraft.
- Anyone Can Travel: The Essential Guide for Seniors, People with Disabilities, Health Problems and All Travelers by Health Ideas
- A great guide for seniors or those with health problems and/or disabilities. Includes trip planning, booking, the travel and return home with tips, questions to ask and checklists. Easy to use and handle.
- A Senior’s Guide to Healthy Travel by Donald L. Sullivan
- Intended to help the older traveler have a healthy vacation, with plenty of planning advice such as preparing an emergency kit, checking health insurance coverage, remedies for jet lag and other sicknesses that may befall the traveler.
- Go There Now!: A Boomer’s Guide to Budget Travel by Don Stewart
- This book contains plenty of tips to help you travel and see the world without spending a fortune. Gives you the in’s and out’s of international backpacking and touring.
- Travel Information for Senior Citizens (http:// seniors-site.com/travel)
- Includes travel bulletins, packing lists, things to take, how to choose a cruise and more.
- Seniors Go Travel (http://www.seniorsgotravel.com)
- Articles and links for seasoned senior travels to Canada, Alberta, America and other worldwide destinations.
- 50 plus (http://www.50plus.net.au)
- An Internet Forum for fun loving people in Australia who wish to enrich their lives through travel. Share creative ideas, find a travel companion, a music lover, a bridge player or someone to exchange homes with.
- Seniors Travel Guide (http://www.seniorstravelguide.com)
- American website with a discussion forum, accommodation ideas, details about adventure trips and plenty of travel tips.
- Suddenly Senior (http://www.suddenlysenior.com)
- A daily ezine for those that are over 50 but feel to young to be old. Travel pages include travel tips, senior travel bargains and travel stories. American based.
- Travel for Senior Citizens (http://www.seniorjournal.com/Travel.htm)
- Travel news and information for Senior Citizens and Baby Boomers.