Book Your Hotel:
Amara Sanctuary Sentosa is an award-winning 121-room corporate resort hotel,a rich tapestry of styles, blending Lush Nature, Colonial Heritage, and Chic Contemporary, to create an idyllic retreat close to Singapore best beaches,retail mall, and the city Financial District. Located just less than 3 minutes away from the Harbourfront offices and deluxe Vivo City retail mall, the Central Business and Financial District is only ten minutes away. These ultra conveniences and discreet location make the resort hotel the select choice for discerning business and leisure guests. Amara Sanctuary provides free wired broadband internet in room, free car parking for in house guest, free entry to Sentosa upon presenting of confirmation letter at the gantry, free shutter service to and from Harbourfront and free gym access.
Location DescriptionAmara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is located on Sentosa Island / Singapore with a 3.5 hectares of tropical gardens on the hillside above Sentosa popular Palawan Beach and next door to the Resort World / just ten minutes drive from the Central Business District and Financial District on the mainland of Singapore/ making it easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers. The Resort occupies the site of a former British military barracks from the 1930s and combines this colonial architectural style with contemporary design and a modern/ casual yet elegant style. The Resort has uniquely retained elements of Singapore colonial architectural heritage/ and combines this with contemporary design/ a tropical land space and a modern/ casual yet elegant style
- 220 AC
- Air Conditioned
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Business Center
- Conference Facilities
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Driving Range
- Hairdryers Available
- International Direct Dial
- Jogging Track
- Guest Laundromat
- Maid Service
- Mini Bar
- Modem Lines in Room
- In Room Movies
- Free Newspaper
- Poolside Snackbar
- Indoor Parking
- Putting Green
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Smoke Detectors
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Sprinklers In Rooms
- Temperature Control
- Turndown Service
- Wake-up Service
- Room Description
- The Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is the 2007 Award Winner of the prestigious Singapore Government Urban Redevelopment Authority - URA/ Architectural Heritage Awards for maintaining a superb balance between old-world charm and new world style.
- K1AG - Deluxe Room.36-39sqm - King or Twin Bed -
- Elegant contemporary style guest rooms with either sea facing or garden view rooms. Located on the first and second floors/ each spacious room offers amenities and facilities that will please both Corporate/Leisure Guests. Free wired internet. Room feature highlights include Cable TV/ Safe/ Iron and Ironing Board/ Easy to reach Cable/Power points/ Internet Protocol phones/ Spacious Bathroom/ Separate Shower and Bathtub.
- K1EG - Premier Room.36-39sqm - King or Twin Bed -
- Higher Floor - Elegant contemporary style guest rooms with either sea facing or garden view rooms. Free wired internet. Cable TV. Bathtub. Located on higher floors/ each room offers free wired Internet access and Internet Protocol phones plus other value added benefits like Cable TV/ Safe/ Iron and Ironing Board/ easy to reach Cable/Power points/ Spacious Bathroom/ Separate Shower and Bathtub.
- K1S - Courtyard Suite.96sqm in total - King Bed -
- Contemporary chic built within a two-storey Colonial heritage building featuring a spacious bedroom with a four-poster bed and luxurious bathroom. Free wired internet. Cable TV. The suites come with an outdoor courtyard and Jacuzzi within its own private garden. Built on atop a small hill and caressed by the natural sea breeze around Sentosa/ these two pre-war Colonial buildings are gazetted national heritage sites and have been tastefully transformed into luxurious suites for those who yearn for a taste of history and luxury which only Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa can provide.
- K1J - Verandah Suite.72sqm in total - King Bed
- Housed within a two-storey heritage building/ the colonial-style former British Sergeants quarters from the 1930s/ built on top of a small hill. The spacious bedroom features a four-poster King Bed and a luxurious bathroom which comes with a traditional British Bathtub. Each suite includes a spacious living room and private outdoor verandah for guests to enjoy the natural sea breeze surrounding Sentosa. Complimentary in room wired Internet access. Cable TV.
- B1N - 1-Bedroom Villa.201-219sqm in total - King B
- With a separate bedroom and living room featuring contemporary design and a private plunge pool/ guests can rest and relax in the pools without compromising privacy in this villa. This villa comes only with a unique outdoor shower concept. Complimentary in room wired Internet access. Cable TV.
- B1V - 2-Bedroom Villa.230-258sqm in total -
- Two bedroom pool villas are ultra luxurious villas that come with two separate bedrooms featuring contemporary design and a private plunge pool. With a specially designed outdoor shower concept/ you can be assured of utmost privacy and luxury. Complimentary in room wired Internet access. Cable TV.
- Check-in: 00:15:00
- Check-out: 00:12:00
- Hotel Currency: SGD (Singapore Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Rooms: 121
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Meeting & Conference Facilities
Directions and Area Information
- The Resort has several innovative bars and restaurants including- 1. Shutters is a chic all-day dining restaurant. The restaurant boasts a romantic outdoor terrace area with a breathtaking view of the Amara skylight feature and an open-concept kitchen where diners can watch the chefs work their magic. First in Singapore to present a repertoire of Modern Singapore Flavours, talented chefs at Shutters create Singaporeans' favourite dishes with modern culinary techniques. Opening hours- Daily- 7.00am to 10.30pm 2. Silk Road of the Sea, a chic beachside restaurant serving the freshest seafood cuisine inspired by regions visited by Marco Polo on his return journey from China. Opening hours- Add- 60 Palawan Beach Walk, near Beach Station Friday to Sunday, Public Holiday and Eve of Public Holiday- 11am to 10pm 3. Thanying, renowned for its cuisine and impeccable service, it features a menu of contemporary Royal Thai delicacies designed by Thai celebrity chef Chalie Amatyakul. Opening hours- Lunch Daily- 11.30am to 3.30pm Dinner Daily- 6.30pm to 10.30pm 4. Newly opened Tier Bar boasts the largest selection of vodka on the island and showcases a 150 label wine list. Lounge in the contemporary interiors or sit back, relax and sip on signature cocktails whilst watching the sunset in the company of peacocks. Opening hours- Daily- 2 - 11 pm Happy hours: 6 - 8 pm 5. Braise, featuring classic French culinary techniques representing modern European cuisine infused with Singapore flavours, is quintessentially situated at Palawan beach front. Stay tuned for intricately created menus that varies with the season. Opening hours: 11.30am - 3.00pm and 6.30 - 10.30pm /Tues to Sats, closed on Mons/ 10.30am - 4pm /Suns/
A credit card may be required to book online. Guests are required to review any specific rate information prior to confirming the reservation.
Subject to the discretion of the hotel, the credit card provided may be charged if the reservation is canceled after the cancellation deadline has passed or if the guest fails to arrive. The cancellation policy will appear after selecting rate rules.