Book Your Hotel:
Welcome to Daves Straw Hat Inn. We offer those amenities that most big resorts offer, but without the high prices. Our guests have the choice of three types of rooms, which may include air conditioning, refrigerator and cable television. All rooms are furnished with phones, and have hot and cold water and generator back up. We offer computer access. The design of our Inn is unique, including a bit of Bali, a Spanish twist and of course a warm touch of the Philippines. And, that is all before you leave the gate, as we are ideally located less than a two minute walk to the beautiful Boracay Island white beach. Come and relax, unwind, and let tropical breezes direct you to Boracays best kept secret place to stay.Credit cards are not a form of payment, we cannot accept credit cards at the hotel. They are only a form of guarantee. Deposits should be paid through www.paypal.com to email@example.com. Balance is due at the hotel.
- City Center
- Deluxe Room
- 2 Double Beds, cable tv, telephones, refrigerator, private security box, a.c. All deluxe rooms are complete with hot and cold water, cable t.v., telephone, refrigerator private security box, and a.c. There is a built in pull out bed which allows for 4 to
- Fan Cooled Room
- One double bed, hot and cold water, telephone, private security box, and of course a fan. Fan cooled rooms are complete with hot and cold water, telephone, private security box, and of course a fan. The inn offers free use of outdoor cooking facilities.
- Standard Cottage
- One king size bed, hot and cold water, cable t.v., telephone, refrigerator, private security box, and a.c. All standard cottages are complete with hot and cold water, cable t.v., telephone, refrigerator, private security box, and a.c. There is a built in
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Rooms: 9
Directions and Area Information
- Hotel Restaurant - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Daves serves breakfast and other meals and can assist with cooking your food that you may prefer to purchase fresh at the local market, including many types of seafood. The Inn offers free use of outdoor, B