Book Your Hotel:
Hotel Shanker is a palace built at the turn of the century by Rana Maharaja with a penchant for French architecture, international cuisine and Eastern hospitality. It was converted into a hotel in 1964. The facade and traditions were kept intact but the interior was redesigned to give travellers the kind of comfort they expect of a world-class hotel.
- Business Center
- City Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Single Room
- Single room, Varies from Arch shaped window room, City view rooms and includes all modern amenities
- Standard 2 Twin Beds
- Twin Bedrooms, varies from Double decker rooms - at split level, decorative ceiling paintings, intricate designs, wall hangings and includes all of the amenities.
- Standard Room 1 Double Bed
- 1 Double size bed, rooms vary from Arch shaped windows, wood carvings, decorative pillars, City view rooms. Includes all of the amenities the modern hotel has to offer.
- Suite 1 King Bed
- Suite room with 1 King size bed. Includes all modern amenities with the latest upholstery and modern furnitures. All suites vary from Garden view, City view. Various art architectural designed rooms, has an adjacent sitting room which can accomodate 10 gu
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Rooms: 94
Directions and Area Information
- Cozy Kailash Restaurant, Continental, Chinese and Indian, Service Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Location Ground Floor, Hours 6am to 10pm; Pool Side Garden Restaurant, Cuisine Multicuisine, Service Lunch and Dinner, Location Pool Side, Hours 11am t