Book Your Hotel:
Relive the old world charm of Luang Prabang, Laos, at Maison Souvannaphoum - a Conde Nast Traveler USA Hot List 2005 Hotel that features a celebrated Angsana spa as well as a choice of intimate rooms and luxurious suites for a range of discerning guests. This was a former residence of Prince Souvannaphouma in the 1960's and 70's and you will find it the perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring the ancient temples and enchanting scenery of Luang Prabang, a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Location DescriptionMaison Souvannaphoum is approximately a 10 minute drive and 5 KM (3 miles) from the Luange Prabang Airport, located at Namphou Square. Hotel is within walking distance to the Mekong River and the renowned Wat Xieng Thong Temple. It is easily accessible to the city key attractions such as the Royal Palace and Mount Phu Si.
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Coffee Maker in Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Free Parking
- Hairdryers Available
- Mini Bar
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Television with Cable
- Laundry/Valet Services
- VIP Rooms/Services
- Residence Room
- Residence Room - La Residence Twin is beautifully furnished in a combination of modern french and laotian styles and has twin beds. Welcome amenities include - daily choice of american, continental or asian breakfast, daily afternoon tea, free internet usage, 2 complimentary pieces of laundry daily and 15pct discount on selected items at Angsana Gallery. 29 sqm.
- Champa Suite
- The Champa Suite, or Princess Bedroom, is the third suite in la residence building and comes with an inspiring bathtub and garden view. It has a cozy area for lounging around and reading your favorite book. 38sqm.
- Second Largest Suite
- Formerly the Queen Bedroom, this is the second largest suite at Maison Souvannphoum. It has a pool view, indulgent bathtub and walk-in closet for long staying guests. Welcome amenities include - daily choice of american, continental, angsana or asian breakfast. Complimentary prince panya cocktail daily, daily afternoon tea, free internet usage, 2 complimentary pieces of laundry daily and 15pct discount on selected items at Angsana Gallery and wireless internet. 45sqm.
- Features interior decorations that are hip and yet reminiscent of the colonial era. It has it's own balcony with a view of either the pool or greenery. While most garden rooms feature a king size bed or twin beds, we have one set in inter-connecting rooms that is ideal for families. 34sqm.
- Best Suite
- The Best Suite in the Hotel, the Maison Suite was once the bedroom of Prince Souvannaphouma, beautifully decorated, it is twice the size of our garden or verandah rooms and enjoys a large balcony with a lovely view. The bathtub is perfect for a romantic aromatherapy bath, lit by candles of course. 68sqm.
- Verandah Room
- The Verandah Room enjoys the same facilities and decorations as the garden room, but on the second floor. Sitting on the balcony into the night and soaking in the serenity of the surrounding is a delight. 34sqm.
- Check-in: 02:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Rooms: 24
Directions and Area Information
- Elephant Blanc
- Elephant Blanc is the french term for white elephant, a majestic and much revered animal in Laos. This enchanting restaurant serves mouth-watering french, laotian and indochinese cuisine in a serene setting by the pool. After a swim or sunbathing, you can order drinks from the bar.
All reservations have to be guaranteed at time of booking by credit card. Deposit accepted for guarantee.
A reservation must be cancelled 14 days prior to 6:00 PM on day of arrival for a full refund of deposit or so that the guest credit card is not charged for full stay.