Book Your Hotel:
Ista, Pune, opening in October 2010, will be one-of-a-kind in the city, built in the signature style of all Ista Hotels. Situated in the heart of the city and adjacent to the tranquil Aga Khan Palace, Ista will blend Pune’s green outdoors with the hotel’s stylish indoors, creating a unique and refreshing ambience. Perfect for business and leisure travelers alike, this luxury hotel offers everything needed to provide a comfortable stay. Dine in one of two restaurants or in the lounge for a refreshing cocktail and tapas. Relax in the spa, offering five treatment rooms and a variety of soothing treatments. Or take a dip in the temperature-controlled swimming pool. A classic, yet timeless blend of contemporary architecture with classic lines, Ista, Pune is a spacious and stylish new hotel sure to amaze all who visit.
- Conference Facilities
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Concierge Desk
- City Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Internet Access
- Maid Service
- Mini Bar
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Phone Service
- Heated Pool
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Television with Cable
- Ista Pune offer the ultimate in luxurious amenities, complimentary Continental breakfast, writing desk, walk-in shower, king-size bed or twin beds, bay windows, LCD television, Internet access, electronic safe, private bar, and coffee/tea facilities.
- Premium and Deluxe
- The 45 Premium rooms overlook the city and are designed to the highest levels of comfort. The 90 comfortable Deluxe rooms overlook the swimming pool and offer a DVD player with a choice of DVDs on request.
- Luxury Rooms
- The 62 Luxury Rooms are large rooms that overlook the swimming pool. Guests of Luxury rooms gain access to the executive lounge. Furnished with special luxury amenities as well as a DVD player with a choice of DVDs on request.
- The 12 Suites are a blend of exquisite luxury and cutting-edge modernity. Enjoy a separate living room and a spacious bedroom, each with an LCD television. Guests staying in the Suites receive complimentary transfers to and from the airport or railway sta
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: INR (Indian Rupees)
Directions and Area Information
- Eighty Eight
- This all-day dining restaurant offers world cuisine with an interactive Teppenyaki and Tempura station. To add to the ambience, there is an open wood-fired oven serving Roma-style pizzas and small bakes to order.
- The Fish Bowl
- The Fish Bowl offers an all-day lounge experience with a morning choice of select teas and coffee from around the world accompanied with house-baked shortbreads. Traditional afternoon tea adds charm and cocktail hour offers the finest liquors and tapas.
- Baan Tao
- This restaurant offers twin facets of authentic Chinese and Thai cuisine. Outdoor dining and charming Thai Salas and Chinese Pavilions add to the experience of the finest dining experience in the Far East.
Guarantee: 11Aug2010 to 31Dec2020 - Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Deposit policy: Might be required in certain cases, please check the specific rate rules.