Book Your Hotel:
By The Lake. In Olympic National Park. Historic Lake Crescent Lodge built in 1916 as Singers Tavern in Olympic National Park serves as an ideal base camp for the variety of recreational activities in the park while allowing you to experience the charm of a turn-of-the-century resort. The comfortable spacious guest rooms are nestled among the giant fir and hemlock trees on the shore of beautiful Lake Crescent and offer wonderful views of the lake. The simple elegance of yesteryear in the antique furnished lobby is conducive to relaxation as you unwind by the stone fireplace and the wicker-cozy sun porch is the perfect spot for enjoying a spectacular sunset over the lake. A variety of guest rooms are available at Lake Crescent Lodge including the historic lakeside Roosevelt Cottages to make your Olympic adventure exciting but restful. Explore the wonders of Olympic National Park while enjoying the comforts and traditional hospitality of this Historic Lodge.
Location DescriptionNestled in the northern foothills of the Olympic Mountains Lake Crescent lies about 18 miles west of Port Angeles. The pristine waters of this deep glacially carved lake make it an ideal destination for those in search of natural beauty.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker in Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Double Bed
- Hairdryers Available
- Ice Machine
- Maid Service
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- News Stand
- Pets Allowed
- Outdoor Parking
- Single Bed
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Wheel Chair Access
- Storm King Room-In keeping with the character of a serene and tranquil retreat these rooms do not have TVs nor phones - enabling you to completely disconnect from the stresses of today s busy lifestyles. With porch or balcony and shower-only bathrooms.
- Pyramid Room - 2 Queen beds. Partial lake and Pyramid Mountain view in a two-story building. Nestled in the old growth forest.
- Check-in: 04:00:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 52
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- Lake Crescent Lodge Restaurant
- This unique lake front dining room overlooks beautiful Lake Crescent and offers breakfast lunch and dinner from early May to October 31st. Relax in a casual atmosphere where you will enjoy our creative dinner specials Cedar Planked-Roasted King Salmon or
- Bar-Lounge offers appetizer type food only
- Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center
- Olympic National Park Visitor Center
- Sol Duc Hot Springs
Guarantee: 21Jun2011 to 31Dec9999 - Please see deposit policy.
Cancel 0 Hour Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. Reservations cancelled 72 hours or more prior to arrival incur a USD 25 cancel fee only. If cancelled less than 72 hours prior to arrival a penalty of one nights room and tax