Book Your Hotel:
Forty-five miles west of Staunton,Virginia is the historic town of Monterey, nestled in Virginias Western Highlands. The hotel is the premier architectural landmark in the historic town of Monterey, the county seat of Highland County, which is fondly referred to as *Virginias Switzerland.* Built in 1904 to serve the lodging needs of tourists escaping from the summer heat of nearby cities, the hotel was known for its first 75 years as The Hotel Monterey. The Highland Inn is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Virginia Historic Landmark.
Location DescriptionMountain, Rural
- Air Conditioned
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Executive Desk
- Free Parking
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Hairdryers Available
- High speed internet access
- Modem Lines in Room
- Pets Allowed
- Outdoor Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Sofa Bed
- Full Double
- Traditional Rooms each with one full size bed and a full bath or shower bath.
- King Rooms are more spacious than our Traditional Rooms with a king size bed a
- Queen Rooms with a queen bed and bathrooms with oversized showers.
- Double Double
- Traditional Rooms with two double beds one with a shower bath and one with a full bath.
- King Suite
- Premier Suite with a king size bed a parlor with a sleeper sofa and a bathroom with an
- Economy Double
- Full size bed and an oversized shower bath.
- Family Suite
- Family Suite with a full size bed a parlor with a sleeper sofa and two shower bathrooms.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
Guarantee: 20Aug2011 to 20Aug2014 - Credit Card Guarantee required for booking.
Cancel before 12:00 AM of arrival day. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights not including tax. by 3PM, 3 days before arrival: penalty 1nts