Book Your Hotel:
1933 Tudor style estate converted to a bed and breakfast in 1995. Renovated and additions added in 2006. 5 luxury bedrooms with private bath and a carriage house. Den living room and dining room for all guests. A non-smoking home. Children welcome some pets with pre-approval and buyouts for special events available. Tennis court indoor pool 2 acres of gardens and grounds to enjoy. Located minutes from one of the most historic sites in America where the Civil War ended. Shopping historic sites picnics hiking and more available in the area. Nearby attractions include Natural Bridge Lynchburg Va Liberty University Farmville antique shopping Holiday Lake.
Location DescriptionLocated steps from downtown Appomattox and a short drive from the Historical park. A short drive to Lynchburg or Farmville.
- Adjoining Rooms
- Air Conditioned
- Connecting Rooms
- Double Bed
- High speed internet access
- Internet Access
- Maid Service
- Pets Allowed
- Phone Service
- Outdoor Parking
- Private Bathroom
- Single Bed
- Smoke Detectors
- Wake-up Service
- Manor Room - Large King Canopy Bed. Electric fireplace private bath.
- Queen ROH - Three beautifully appointed rooms in our home. Queen bed and private bath. Each with TV. Luxury linens and complimentary water.
- Magnolia - Bright Queen bed with full bath and French doors to patio. Electric fireplace. Sitting area with tv. Wireless internet.
- Maisonette Suite - 2 bedroom suite one queen one double master bath with Jacuzzi tub lots of closets. TV. 2nd floor great views of garden wireless internet.
- Maple Room - Spacious room with Double bed. Sofa bed and living room area private bath with Jacuzzi tub no shower. Connects to Mint room circular staircase. Cable tv and wireless internet.
- Carriage House - Private carriage house 2 queens in loft full kitchen living room dining room. Laundry. Shower only. Wireless internet. Parking. Wood burning fireplace available for longterm rentals attaches to indoor pool.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- Babcock House
- Dinner only 6pm to 11pm - reservations required
- Casual local dining excellent food open 7 days a week
- Granny Bs
- Open 5am to Midnight
- Civil War Surrender
Deposit: 12Aug2009 to 31Dec2015 - Please see deposit policy
Cancel 7 Day Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. All reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival or loss of first nights deposit.