Book Your Hotel:
Built as a private residence in 1833 and now beautifully restored, the Historic Green Mountain Inn offers guests the perfect blend of Modern comfort and country elegance with 107 antique furnished rooms and suites. Amenities at the Inn include cozy library and living room, two acclaimed restaurants, a fully equipped health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage services, game room and year round outdoor heated swimming pool. Just outside our door, Stowe village invites you to enjoy its many galleries, historic buildings, Vermont specialty shops and the award winning Stowe recreation path. The Inn is close to all area attractions and recreational activities.
- City Center
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Free Parking
- Health Club
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Safe Deposit Box
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Luxury Room
- Beautifully appointed accommodations combine classic elegance with every modern amenity including private baths with double Jacuzzi, most are fireside, DVD player, CD player, large screen television, desks, coffee makers, and hairdryer.
- Deluxe 1 Queen
- Each beautifully appointed room offers the perfect blend of classic elegance and many luxuries including gas fireplaces, private baths with double Jacuzzis, DVD player, CD player, large screen television, coffeemakers and hairdryers.
- Deluxe 2 Bed
- Each Unique Room offers the perfect blend of classic charm and modern comfort. Features include two queen beds, and early American decor.
- Classic 1 Queen
- Each Unique Room offers the perfect blend of classic charm and modern comfort. Features include one queen canopy bed, and early American decor.
- Classic 2 Bed
- Each unique room offers the perfect blend of classic charm and modern comfort. Features include two queen beds, period furnishings, early American decor, full private bath, telephone, cable color television, air conditioning and hair dryer.
- Luxury Suite
- Our most luxurious accommodations combine classic elegance with every modern amenity. Spacious one bedroom suites feature fireside double Jacuzzis, separate marble baths with vanities and cosmetic mirrors, plush terry robes, free high speed internet.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 107
Directions and Area Information
- Main Street
- Main Street Dining Room-Enjoy a hearty country breakfast overlooking beautiful Stowe Village with its wonderful collection of original Walton Blodgett watercolor paintings, beamed ceiling, cozy fireplace, antique furnishings and polished wood floor, the M
- Whip Bar and Grill
- Whip Bar and Grill-Serving fine foods and beverages, the Whip Bar and Grill is one of Stowe's most popular gathering spots. Antiques, open grill, fireplace, and cozy pub create a wonderful atmosphere to enjoy fine casual dining. Garden Patio is open in wa
- Area Attractions