Book Your Hotel:
This Rutland, Vermont hotel offers charming accommodations and exceptional service. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn and Suites Rutland Killington is located near Killington Resort, Norman Rockwell Museum, Vermont Maple Museum and the Vermont marble Museum. This affordable Killington hotel offers easy access to many of the areas popular attractions, including Chittenden Dam, Wilson Castle, Green Mountain National Forrest, Quechee Gorge, Diamond Run Mall and the Vermont State Fair. You will never run out of things to do while staying at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Suites Rutland Killington! Many of this Rutland, VT hotel's guests delight in shopping at Vermont's many antique stores or enjoying many summer sports, such as canoeing, hiking and camping, all surrounded by stunning scenery. This Killington hotel is also the perfect place to stay while in town for area weddings and civil unions. Those visiting the area on business can take advantage of easy access to many local businesses from this Vermont hotel. Guests can conveniently visit Rutland Regional Medical Center, CVPS, Cape Air, Rutland Regional Airport, Franklin Conference Center, General Electric, Carris Reels, Velco and OMYA. The well-appointed rooms at this Rutland, Vermont hotel offer free high speed Internet access, coffeemaker, cable television with in-room movies, a microwave and much more. Sink into bed each night at this Killington hotel and wake up to a complimentary continental breakfast with a fresh, hot waffle bar. Many guests take advantage of the seasonal outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, volleyball court, basketball court, sundeck, free parking, complimentary summer barbeques, exercise facility and picnic areas. For an affordable visit to Rutland, Vermont, stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn and Suites Rutland Killington today and save!
Location DescriptionÂ·From: The north - Burlington. Take US Route 7 south to Rutland. Turn left onto US Route 4 East, towards Killington. Follow for approximately three miles. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Suites Rutland/Killington is on the left side of the road. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Suites Rutland/Killington is located three miles east of Rutland on Route 4. Â·From: The south - Hartford, CT. Follow Interstate 91 to north of Bellows Falls. Take Exit 6, Rutland onto State Highway 103 and follow north to US Route 7 North to US Route 4E. Turn right onto US Route 4 East and follow for approximately three miles. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Suites Rutland/Killington is on the left. Â·From: The east - Boston, MA. Follow Interstate 93 to just south of Concord, New Hampshire. Exit onto Interstate 89 north and follow to US Route 4 Rutland, Exit 1 in Vermont. Follow US Route 4 West towards Rutland. BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Suites Rutland/Killington is on the right before Rutland. Â·From: The west. Coming from the New York City area and New Jersey take New York thru-way to Exit 24 at Albany. Take the north way to Exit 20 pick-up New York 149 and follow east to US Route 4. Once you get to Rutland turn left onto 7 North for approximately three miles. Turn right onto US Route 4 East, towards Killington for three miles. BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn & Suites Rutland/Killington is on the left side of the road.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker in Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Free Parking
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Hairdryers Available
- Modem Lines in Room
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Free Newspaper
- Television with Cable
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Internet Access – Complimentary
- Rooms and Suites:
- Our standard guest rooms are each tastefully appointed and comfortably furnished with two full-size beds, a full bath, hairdryer, cable television and telephone. Our one-bedroom spacious suites feature fully equipped kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, dishwasher and all utensils. Two queen-size beds, a cable television and telephone fit comfortably in the bedroom and each living room boasts ample space for a private sitting area, cable television and telephone as well as a separate area for dining. All of our suites feature private patios or balconies, irons and ironing boards and hairdryers. Our two bedroom suites, which combine the comforts of a suite with the added space of a standard room through an adjoining door, offer ideal accommodations for larger families or groups.
- 1 KING BED,NSMK,MICR RFRG,TV 27 INCH,HISPD,CONTINE
- * Two Double Beds * No Smoking * High Speed Internet Access * Television 25 Inch * Desk * Hairdryer * Iron And Ironing Board * Continental Breakfast
- 1 KING BED,NSMK,2ND FLR,KITCHN,2ND BD SOF,SEPLVG,C
- * 1 Queen Bed * No Smoking * Second Bed Is A Sofabed * Sitting Area * Television 25 Inch * High Speed Internet Access * Continental Breakfast
- 1 KING BED,NSMK,2ND FLR,KITCHN,2ND BD SOF,SEPLVG,C
- * 1 King Bed * No Smoking * Second Floor * Kitchen * Second Bed Sofabed * Separate Living Area * Continental Breakfast
- Check-in: 04:00:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 112
Directions and Area Information
- Corporate Locations:
- Nearby Cities:
- Local Attractions:
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.