Book Your Hotel:
Friendly and affordable this newly renovated classic is one block south of Powell*s City of Books and caters to creative professionals and international travelers alike. Using a blend of historic details and modern perspective this unique hotel features vintage furniture- original claw foot tubs- custom Pendelton blankets- contemporary graphic elements- free Wi-Fi- flat screen televisions and a Stumptown Coffee in the lobby. Each of the 79 rooms is unique. 68 have private baths and the suites can accommodate up to four people. 3 rooms have bunk beds and shared baths. Prices range from 95.00 USD - 250.00 USD
Location DescriptionPDX-Portland-0 miles N
- Business Center
- Hairdryers Available
- Modem Lines in Room
- Safe Deposit Box
- Junior Deluxe
- Junior Deluxe room has 340 sq ft with a queen size bed and a sitting area. Flat panel LCD TV, custom artwork from local or international artists, turntable record player integrated into in room stereo.
- Superior Corner Deluxe
- Superior Deluxe rooms on a corner with King Size Bed - a wrap around corner couch that sleeps two - a large HD LCD TV with a Built in DVD Player - Custom Artwork and oversize bathrooms.
- Superior Deluxe
- Superior Deluxe rooms with King Size Bed - a wrap around corner couch that sleeps two - a large HD LCD TV with a Built in DVD Player - Custom Artwork and oversize bathrooms.
- Basic Shared Triple
- European style lodgings with three twin size beds in a 200 sq ft room - in room vanity with sink - flat panel LCD TV - Custom Artwork from local and international artists. Private single use bath down the hall
- Shared Bath Single
- European style lodgings with a queen size bed in a 200 sq ft room - in room vanity with sink - flat panel LCD TV - Custom Artwork from local and international artists. Private single use bath down the hall from the room
- Standard Back
- Standard 240 square foot room on back side of building - limited views - very quiet and peaceful. Room features include queen size bed - flat panel lcd tv - complimentary WiFi - custom artwork from local and international artists
- Standard Double
- Standard room with two double beds - at 240 sq feet these rooms on the front side of the building have great views and natural light - LCD TV on a swing arm includes Cable and HBO - A reading desk and custom artwork from local and international artists complete this comfortable room for two.
- Standard Front
- Standard 240 square foot room on Front side of building - city views -. Room features include queen size bed - flat panel lcd tv - complimentary WiFi - custom artwork from local and international artists
- Check-in: 00:00:04
- Check-out: 00:00:12
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Rooms: 79
- MEETING ROOMS
Directions and Area Information
- Clyde Common
- Rustic European and new American food in a updated tavern setting. Classic cocktail bar and large communal pub tables.
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters is a nationally accredited coffee shop serving the finest coffee and pastries.
- Portland Streetcar Line
- The Pearl District
- PDX-Portland International Airport
All reservations must be guaranteed to a major credit card
All reservations must be cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid charge of 1 nights stay rate.