Book Your Hotel:
You can have it both ways ... upscale conference facilities with a friendly, homelike atmosphere in Findlay's most convenient location! Offering 80 guestrooms surrounding a central atrium, The Findlay Inn and Conference Center can accommodate groups from ten to more than 300. Just one mile from Interstate 75, The Findlay Inn is proud to share the city with the corporate headquarters of Marathon Oil / Marathon Ashland Petroleum, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, and a large industrial park with several international corporations. Nearby northwest Ohio attractions include Cedar Point Amusement Park, the Lake Erie islands, and the University of Findlay. Whether you're planning a business seminar, wedding, or brief vacation, consider The Findlay Inn and Conference Center for a successful event and a pleasurable stay.
Location DescriptionLocated in Findlay-55 mi N of TOL-Toledo
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Business Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Express Checkout
- Free Parking
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Single King
- Single King room with king bed, sitting area, AC, TV, Internet access and iron and ironing board. 1 rollaway allowed. Sleeps 2.
- Two Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds room with AC, TV, Internet access and iron and ironing board. 2 rollaways allowed. Sleeps 4.
- King Handicapped
- King Handicapped room with king bed, AC, TV, bathtub seat, grab bar in the bathtub and toilet. 1 rollaway allowed. Sleeps 2.
- Two Queens With Sofa
- Two Queens with Sofa room with 2 queen beds and pullout sofa bed, refrigerator, microwave and cable TV. 2 rollaways allowed. Sleeps 4.
- King Suite
- King Suite with king bed, pullout sofa bed, AC, TV, fridge, microwave and iron and ironing board. 2 rollaways allowed. Sleeps 4.
- Presidential Suite
- Presidential Suite is a two-room suite with king and sofa beds, two TVs, AC, fridge and microwave. 2 rollaways allowed. Sleeps 4.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 80
- On-Site Meeting Facilities
Directions and Area Information
- On-Site Food and Beverage Facilities
- TAVERN AT THE INN - Location: in the hotel - Type: Full Service Restaurant - Cuisine: American - Breakfast: 6:30a-11a m-f and 7:30a-11a sat and sun - Lunch: 11-2 m-friday - Dinner: 4p-9p m-f 4p-10p sat and 5p-10p sunday - Rating: 3 Stars - Dress Code: casual
- Nearby Attractions
All reservations must be guaranteed. A deposit is not required. Non-guaranteed reservations will be held until 6. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled by 11 AM day of arrival to avoid a penalty of 1 night stay plus tax. No-shows are charged a fee of 1 night stay plus tax. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.