The Badin Inn Golf Resort and Club/ listed on the National Historic Register/ was originally built in 1913 by the French company L Aluminum Francais / who came to this area to produce aluminum. They built the original clubhouse as a club and guest house for single male employees while they began work on a dam to produce hydroelectric power for the plant. The town was named for the first president/ Adrian Badin. The Inn has 4 Suites and 2 rooms. We also offer 4 luxury condos located over the Johnny Palmer Bar and Grill over looking the Putting Green and 1st hole tee box and 18th Green.