Book Your Hotel:
The Sandhill Crane Bed & Breakfast is a rambling adobe hacienda located in quiet, rural Corrales, New Mexico. High adobe walls draped with wisteria and trumpet vines surround the beautifully landscaped grounds. An old wooden turquoise gate leads the visitor into a shaded patio with intimate gardens. These inner courtyards are an ideal setting for small gatherings, birdwatching, romance or a quiet nap in the afternoon. The spectacular Sandia Mountains are always visible from the veranda where breakfast is often served. The artfully decorated interior has a charm and warmth that reflects a distinctive Southwestern influence with brick floors and wood-beamed ceilings. Paintings, weavings and native craft work can be found throughout. All rooms are on the ground level for easy accessibility. Nearby, the small village of Corrales has a variety of small shops, and several fine restaurants, some within walking distance. Downtown Albuquerque is only 20 minutes away with its many galleries, museums, and other attractions. For business travelers we offer early breakfast and use of our computer and fax. Small weddings, retreats, and family reunions are welcome. Many of our guests stay just to practice the art of easy living in an atmosphere that is relaxing and peaceful - a perfect place to renew your spirit.
- 120 AC
- 120 DC
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Fire Alarm with Light
- Free Parking
- Heated Guest Rooms
- Maid Service
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Western Room Style
- Smoke Detectors
- Mesa Room
- Mesa Room - King Size Bed King Bed-Private Bathroom This room offers a king size bed and private bathroom with tub and shower.
- Meadow Room
- Meadow Room - Queen Bed Queen Bed-Patio-Private Bath This room offers a queen bed, bath with stall shower, romantic wisteria covered patio, and private gate.
- River Suite
- River Suite - Queen Size Bed and 2 Twins Queen-2 Twins-Kitchenette-Private Entrance This suite offers a queen bed in 1 bedroom and 2 twin beds in the other, kitchenette, private entrance, and private bathroom.
- River Room
- Lake Room
- Check-in: 00:16:00
- Check-out: 00:11:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Meeting / Conference Information
Directions and Area Information
- Restaurant / Dining Information
- Property offers a complimentary full breakfast each morning that includes fresh fruit of juice, premier coffees and teas, freshly-baked breads, and a hearty main dish. There are many fine restaurants located nearby.
- Area Attractions
Guarantee to valid form of payment is required at booking. A deposit of 1 Nights Room Charge is required at booking.
Cancel 10 days prior to arrival date to avoid penalty of 1 Nights Room Charge.