Book Your Hotel:
Premier destination for overnight accommodations and business meetings in the Lambertville/New Hope area. Built in 1812 the historic inn was a popular stagecoach stop between Philadelphia and New York. Todays extensively restored Lambertville House is a sophisticated intimate boutique hotel offering outstanding services and modern amenities. Proud recipient of AAA Four Diamond award of excellence for 9 consecutive years. 26 finely appointed guest rooms and suites and 4 state of the art meeting and event rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast high speed internet throughout fireplaces and jetted tubs.
Location DescriptionPHL-Philadelphia 50 mi SE
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker in Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Free Parking
- Hairdryers Available
- Modem Lines in Room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Room Service
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Television with Cable
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Luxury King
- Luxury King Room with 1 King bed-fireplace-comfortable seating-desk and chair-TV. Spacious and airy corner room. Bath features jetted tub with shower-marble vanity.
- Luxury Queen
- Luxury Queen Room has a queen size bed-comfortable seating-desk and chair-TV-fireplace. Bath has jetted tub and marble vanity.
- Luxury Queen Balcony
- Luxury Queen Balcony has a queen size bed-comfortable seating-desk and chair-TV-fireplace and access to a large porch with seating. Bath had marble vanity-jetted tub with shower.
- Courtyard King Suite
- Courtyard Suite King has multiple rooms. Bedroom features King size bed-desk and chair-closet-comfortable seating. Tub room features oversized jetted tub for two-chair with ottoman. Bathroom features shower and pedestal sink.
- Courtyard Queen Suite
- Courtyard Suite Queen has multiple rooms. Bedroom features queen size bed-fireplace-desk and chair-spacious closet. Tub room features oversized jetted tub for two-chair with ottoman and access to private deck. Bath features shower and pedestal sink.
- Carriage House King
- Carriage House King is located in the Carriage House which is separate from the main hotel. Entrance is 1st floor off parking lot. Private entrance. King size bed-fireplace-small refrigerator-coffee maker-comfortable chairs. Bath features large jetted tub-separate shower.
- Carriage House Queen
- Carriage House Queen is located in the carriage house which is separate from the main hotel. Entrance is 2nd floor with no elevator access. Private entrance with steps. Queen size bed-fireplace-small refrigerator-coffee maker and comfortable chairs-desk. Bath features large jetted tub-shower.
- Premium Queen
- Premium Queen Room features queen size bed-comfortable seating-desk and chair. No fireplace. Marble bath with jetted tub and shower. Smaller floor plan.
- Check-in: 00:00:03
- Check-out: 00:00:11
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Rooms: 26
- 4 Meeting Rooms on-site
Directions and Area Information
- No Dining Facilities on-site
- Off-site Dining Facilities
- Antons at the Swan; Buho; Deannas; Full Moon; Hamiltons Grill Room; La Bonne Auberge; Lillys; Mansion Inn; Marsha Browns; Number 9; Ota Ya
- NYC-New York
- PHL-Philadelphia International Airport
- EWR-Newark International Airport
- James A. Michener Art Museum
- Princeton University
- Corporate Locations
- J and J Corporate-New Brunswick
- J and J GPS-Titusville
- J and J McNeil Nutritional
- Merck- Whote House Station NJ
- Novo Nordisk
- Schering Plough
- Trenton State House
Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled 5 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of 1 room night plus tax. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.