Book Your Hotel:
Caesars stands alone as the premier destination on the New Jersey shore and is the gateway to the opulence of ancient Rome. Imported marble and flowing fountains decorate our four-story atrium- setting a majestic tone that defines every element of this imperial resort. Caesar s Atlantic City sports 124-720 square foot casino floor space- making it one of the largest contiguous gaming areas in all of Atlantic City. That translates to non-stop action and non-stop winning AIY-Atlantic City-0Mi N
- City Center
- Room Service
- Shops/Commercial Services
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Wake-up Service
- Classic Double
- Our Classic rooms offer 2 double beds-additional room amenities include High Speed Internet and In room safe Max occ 4
- Classic King
- Our classic rooms offer 1 King bed additional room amenities include High Speed Internet and In room safe Max occ 4
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 25
- Number of Rooms: 1120
- Palladium Ballroom
- Palladium A
- Palladium B
- Palladium C
- Palladium Prefunction
Directions and Area Information
- Atlantic Grill
- A seafood shack for the uptown set. Locals and visitors alike choose Atlantic Grill for excellent fish a killer raw bar fresh sushi and signature service from knowledgeable staff members who are always fully engaged in your good time.
- Mia by Georges Perrier and Chris Scarduzio
- Majestic Roman columns soaring ceilings and captivating decor set the stage for a great night out at Mia. Enjoy Italian and Mediterranean inspired classic dishes
- Stephen Starrs Buddakan instantly transports guests to an ancient Chinese village complete with rock gardens thatched roofs and a dramatic twilight sky. Menu portrays an innovative interpretation of Modern Asian cuisine that matches the decor in terms o
- Stephen Starrs Continental features a clever mix of vintage elegance and vanguard sophistication invoking the drama of the rat pack days on the Vegas strip. The global tapas menu showcases a variety of innovative dishes meant to be shared.
- Phillips Seafood
- Brings guests a classic American seafood menu boasting an array of fresh seasonal fish Beautiful dining rooms romantic booths a full bar and sweeping view of the Atlantic Ocean
- Morton s The Steakhouse
- World renowned for its signature menu and legendary hospitality setting a high standard for fine steakhouse dining.
- Souzai Sushi and Sake
- A premier sushi restaurant featuring a wide variety of traditional menu items. Come early...stay late. Souzai offers full unobstructed vistas of the ocean beach and downtown Atlantic City.
- Game On
- Offers over 90 high-definition televisions broadcasting sporting events and live DJs a vibrant bar scene Complete the entertainment experience and track your fantasy league with free Wi-Fi or challenge friends to a game of Madden NFL or any of our Playst
- Cafe Roma
- Provides relaxed dining with ocean views. Choose from sandwiches piled high with quality meats and cheese light salads fresh seafood or desserts.
- Trinity Irish Pub Carvery
- A unique traditional Irish pub that brings the Emerald Isle straight to the shores of Atlantic City. Steeped in true Irish tradition the Trinity Pub offers frosty pints and a savory pub menu. Guests can choose from cozy fireside tables or they can belly
- La Piazza Buffet
- Enjoy an enormous selection for breakfast lunch or dinner
- Neros Grill
- Offers oceanside dining in a magnificent old world setting.
- Kwi Restaurant and Noodle Bar
- Sonsie an eclectic bistro and lounge serves lunch and dinner daily.
- AIY-Atlantic City
- NYC-New York City
- ACY-Atlantic City Intl Arpt
- PHL-Philadelphia Intl Arpt
Deposit: 07Nov2008 to 19Nov2015 - Guarantee may be required. Check rate rules.