Book Your Hotel:
Hanovers first and finest Bed and Breakfast offers luxury country lodgings just four miles east of Dartmouth College and three miles from the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Situated on 16 lovely acres, it boasts beautiful grounds and six glorious guest bedrooms, each with its own private bath. Breakfasts are bountiful and amenities abound. Whether traveling on business or for pleasure, you will find a stay at The Trumbull House to be one of your most enjoyable travel experiences.
Location DescriptionOn 16 acres in rural New Hampshire. A wooded and hilly region.
- Business Center
- Express Checkout
- Hairdryers Available
- Modem Lines in Room
- The Blue Room
- The Blue Room - an elegant room on the second floor with a beautiful queen-size cherry sleigh bed and writing desk plus two upholstered side chairs. TV/VCR, Internet access, air-conditioned. The private bathroom has shower only-no tub. Sleeps 2.
- The Green Room
- The Green Room - a large third floor room going from the front to the back of the house with dormers and a large window seat. The bed is queen-size and comfortable furniture offers extra seating. The large bookcase contains lots of reading treasures. Private bath with tub/shower. Sleeps 2.
- The Yellow Room
- The Yellow Room - a large third floor room going from the front to the back of the house with dormers and a large window seat. The king-size bed is nestled into a romantic sleeping alcove and the twin trundle bed provides comfy couch-like seating as well as extra sleeping. Sleeps 4.
- The White Room
- The White Room - a bright, spacious room on the second floor with a queen-size four-poster bed and a comfortable sofa that converts to a queen-size bed. Large private bath with shower/tub and two sinks. Sleeps 3.
- The Suite
- The Suite - a two bedroom, two bathroom suite on the second floor. The master bedroom is oversized and has a king-size bed, sitting area, and a large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. A separate sitting/bedroom has a twin trundle bed and window seat plus private bath with shower. Sleeps 4.
- The Guest Cottage
- The Guest Cottage - privacy abounds in our new Guest Cottage. Located behind the main house, it has its own entrance and deck. King-size bed with a living area with a sofa that converts to a full-size bed. The bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub/shower. Bright and spacious, it's quickly becoming our most popular room. Sleeps 3.
- Check-in: 00:00:03
- Check-out: 00:00:11
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 6
- No Meeting Facilites Onsite
Directions and Area Information
- No Restaurant Facilites Onsite
- Lake Sunapee
- Lebanon Opera House
- Shaker Museum
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Dartmouth College
All reservations require a 1 night deposit by valid credit card with expiration date at time of booking.
All cancellations subject to a 15.00 USD processing fee. During Peak Season-15Sep to 15Nov. Must cancel 2 weeks prior to day of arrival to avoid forfeiture of 1 night deposit. Cancellation penalty equal to one nights accommodation.