Book Your Hotel:
2007 Quality Excellence Award Winner and 2006 Newcomer of the Year Award Winner We are the only Extended Stay Hotel in the Jefferson City and Fulton Missouri area. Consider us Home with High Speed Internet, full kitchens in all rooms, spacious guest rooms for longer visits. Candlewood Suites provides free laundry facilities, unlimited access to a state of the art business center, an exercise room and the Candlewood Cupboard convenience store for meals and snacks. The hotel is centrally located to Embarq, OMD, Farm Bureau, Learfield, Modine, Matrix, Unilever, Alpla, Von Hoffman, ABB , government offices, restaurants, retail shops, and social events. The Capital Mall is right across the street for shopping, dining, and a good movie. Pets Are Welcome with a fee of $25 for 1-2 nights, $50 for 3-7 nights, $75 for 7-14 nights, $100 for 15-29 nights or $150 for 30+ nights. Current shot documentation is required. A pet policy must be signed at check in. Room cleaning is provided once every 7 days. Maximum number of people allowed per room (including children) is 2 in a room with 1 bed and 4 in a room with 2 beds. The front desk is open 24 hours day.
Location DescriptionDowntown - DOWNTOWN
- Americans with Disabilities ACT ADA Compliant
- Bath Tub
- Barbeque Grills
- CD Player
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Connecting Rooms
- Cordless Phone
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Desk with lamp
- DVD Player
- Email Service
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Hairdryers Available
- Ice Machine
- High speed internet access
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Ironing Board
- Childrens Activities
- Maid Service
- Multi-line Phone
- Pets Allowed
- Phone with speaker
- Private Bathroom
- Safe Deposit Box
- Sofa Bed
- Temperature Control
- Satellite TV
- White Board
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 80
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Candlewood Suites BoardRoom/MeetingRoom
Directions and Area Information
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Wonderful Apetizers, salads, seafood and those STEAKS....Don't forget your favorite beverages on tap or made just the way you like them.
- Mels Country Cafe
- Some of the finest home cooking you will ever have and your mom does'nt have to even break a sweat. Fried chicken, roast beef, catfish and more make up the menu for lunch or dinner.....but breakfast thats the real draw, cooked to order and delicious.
- Domenicos Italian Restaurant & Lounge
- "An Arcobaso Family Tradition" Steak Oscar, Chicken Marsala and other excellent await your pleasure at this family owned hotspot. A wonderful selection of wines and liquers to supplement some of the best food Jefferson City has to offer.
- Red Lobster
- Shrimp, Lobster, Crab Legs, Fish, Scallops and claims. If it comes from the sea chances are you will find it at Red Lobster.
- El Jimador Mexican Restaurant
- Authentic Mexican Food...Many make the claim but El Jimador delievers the finest mexican food anywhere. This locally owned restraunt will delight every mexican food lover. Awesome drink specials and even better food will keep you coming back.
- Madisons Cafe
- Jefferson City is where it all began for Madisons. Now with 2 locations in the St. Louis area more and more are taking in the Italian excellence of Madison's Cafe. Enjoy the best salad in town while you experience the culture that is Madison's Cafe.
- Spectators Sports Bar and Billiards
- Dancing, Pool and Big Screen TV's all under one roof at Spectators. Nightly drink specials every week and don't forget to check their schedule for Texas Holdem Poker tournaments.
- Texas "T" Saloon
- "Beat your feet to the sunny side of Dunklin street"." Texas "T" features live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Happy hour is 4pm to 7pm each night. Thursday is ladies night with a bottomless cup special and Friday $.25 wings.
- JEFFERSON CITY
- Turkey Creek Golf Center (573)636-7833
- Oak Hills Golf Center (573)634-6532
- Jefferson City Country Club (573)893-3306
- Churchill Memorial - Fulton
- Univercity of Missouri - Columbia 1-800-856-2181
- Binder Park - 644 Acres (573)634-6482
- Lake of the Ozarks
- Cole County Historical Museum (573)635-1850
- Governor's Mansion (573)751-7929
- Amtrack of Jefferson City
- Jaycee Fairgrounds(573)8933950
- Capital Mall and Theaters
- Missouri State Capital Building
- Unilever/Johnson Controls
- Ellis Porter/Riverside Park - 60 Acres
- Jefferson City YMCA (573)761-9000
- Runge Conservation Nature Center (573)526-5544