Book Your Hotel:
Located in the heart of one of Americas oldest seaports the Salem Inn comprises three historic homes offering accommodations rich in history with a proud tradition of service and comfort. Each building has been meticulously restored and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Centrally located in the heart of historic Salem the citys impressive array of attractions/ restaurants/ and activities are all within easy walking distance. Experience history making hospitality at the Salem Inn. Each of our 42 guest rooms and suites is individually decorated featuring antiques/ period detail/ and homey touches. All rooms include an ensemble of amenities- cable television/ telephone/ private bath/ and coffee maker. Many offer working fireplaces/ oversized whirlpool baths/ or canopy beds. Family Suites complete with equipped kitchenettes are ideal for families or longer stays. The West House/ Curwen House/ and Peabody House each boast an inviting fireplace parlor perfect for planning your days activities or relaxing with a glass of complementary sherry in the evening.
Location DescriptionBOS-Boston-15 Miles NW
- Spacious Queen
- Spacious guest room with queen size bed and private bath. Smoking rooms available on request. Sleeps 2.
- Romantic Queen Whirlpool
- Romantic guest room with a queen bed/ private bath/ and oversized whirlpool. Sleeps 2.
- Romantic King Whirlpool
- Romantic guest room with a king bed/ private bath/ oversized whirlpool/ and a working fireplace. Sleeps 2.
- Deluxe Suite
- Deluxe Suite with a queen bed/ additional beds in sitting area/ private bath/ and includes a kitchenette. Sleeps 4.
- Check-in: 00:00:04
- Check-out: 00:00:11
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Rooms: 42
- NO MEETING FACILITIES ON SITE
Directions and Area Information
- NO RESTAURANT FACILITIES ON SITE
- BOS-Boston Logan Airport
- Salem Witch Museum
Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. A deposit of 1 night plus tax is required and will be charged at the time of booking. Non-guaranteed reservations are not accepted. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Cancellations at anytime will incur a 15 USD fee. Must be cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of 1 night plus tax. No-show fee is 1 night plus tax. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.