Book Your Hotel:
A stay at The Samuel Sewall Inn offers the opportunity to experience Victorian accommodations which couple Old World charm and elegance with modern comforts. We pride ourselves on our unique setting and convenient locale. Furthermore the Samuel Sewall Inn was awarded 2004 Best Customer Service by Arringtons Inn Traveler Magazine. We are fifteen minutes from downtown Boston by trolley and within walking distance of a wonderful shopping area. Typical of a Victorian home no two rooms are exactly alike. With high ceilings and large windows this spacious house is ideal as a bed and breakfast. The 117-year-old house has been restored to its original splendor using period antiques fine wallpaper and draperies. The owner an award-winning historical preservationist has established a wonderful collection of antiques showcased in each room. He has restored each room to a perfect balance of color fabric and history. Today The Samuel Sewall Inn serves as a retreat from the whirl of downtown Boston. Guests are able to remain close to the cultural and business centers of the city yet return to the tranquility of the Inn. The Samuel Sewall Inn is a memorable experience. Allow us to be your home while you visit Boston.
- City Center
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Exercise Gym
- Free Newspaper
- Junior Suite
- Large Junior Suite with king bed,ample sitting area and private bath. This room also includes an expanded breakfast buffett as well as snacks and beverages served all day. Free parking is included.
- Deluxe room with queen bed and private bath and plush Frette and Fili Doro. This room also includes an expanded breakfast buffet as well as snacks and beverages served all day. Free parking is included.
- Standard room with queen bed and private bath. This room also includes an expanded breakfast buffet as well as snacks and beverages served all day. Free parking is included.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
Directions and Area Information
- Restaurant / Dining Information
- Breakfast An expanded breakfast buffet is served daily from 7am to 10am. There is also a nice selection of home baked cookies, snacks and cakes and throughout the day and evening. Juices and hot beverages are available to guests all the time. Please le
- Area Attractions
Guarantee: 03Jul2009 to 31Jul2025 - GTE TO VALID CREDIT CARD AT TIME OF BOOKING
Cancel 2 Week Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is %100.00 of one night's stay including tax. CXL RESULTS IN 100PCT OF STAY CHRG IF WITHIN 2 WEEKS FROM ARRIVAL DATE