Book Your Hotel:
Now you can stay where you love to play! Ultramodern decor, plush amenities and scenic views set the tone for your stay in any of Harrah's 251 beautiful rooms. Only steps away from the casino, our grand lobby is a virtual hub of daily activity as it connects the Hotel to our lounge, buffet and convention center. Mr.G's is a perfect place to relax for an hour or an entire evening with all the televised sports you can imagine and live entertainment. Enjoy our free fitness center, free covered garage parking, free valet parking and a free airport shuttle each time you visit.
Location DescriptionLocated 5 minutes from Downtown Omaha.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Express Checkout
- Room Service
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Luxury Rooms
- Luxury room with 1 King or 2 Queen beds features Large granite tile bathroom/internet access/fax hook ups/coffee maker/alarm clock/radio/hairdryer/armoire/iron and board and lighted activity table.
- Premium Rooms
- Premium rooms offering river views/ 1 King or 2 Queen beds features Large granite tile bathroom/internet access/fax hook ups/coffee maker/alarm clock/radio/hairdryer/armoire/iron and board and lighted activity table.
- Check-in: 04:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 12
- Number of Rooms: 251
Directions and Area Information
- On-Site Food and Beverage Facilities
- Name: 360 Steakhouse Location: 12th Floor of Hotel Cuisine: American and Seafood Serving: Dinner Hours: 05:00-10:00pm Sunday-Thursday 05:00-10:30pm Friday-Saturday Rating: N/A Dress Code: Casual Name: The Vertigo Lounge at 360 Location: 12th Floor of Hotel Serving: Libations Hours: 02:00pm-12:00am Sunday-Thursday 04:00pm-02:00am Friday 02:00pm-02:00am Saturday Rating: N/A Dress Code: Casual Name: Fresh Market Square Location: Main Lobby Cuisine: Buffet Variety Serving: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Hours: Breakfast-7:00am-11:00am Mon.- Sat. - 7:00am-10:00am Sunday Lunch-11:30am-3:00pm Mon.- Sat. - 10:30am-3:00pm Sunday Dinner-3:30pm-10:00pm Sun,Mon.,Tue.,Thur - 3:30pm-11:00pm Wednesdays - 3:30pm-10:00pm Friday - 3:30pm-11:00pm Saturday Rating: N/A Dress Code: Casual Name: Ace's Diner Location: Main Lobby Cuisine: Variety Serving: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Hours: 24 Hours a day Rating: N/A Dress Code: Casual Name: Room Service Serving: Lunch and Dinner Hours: Lunch - 06:00am - 01:00pm Dinner - 05:00pm - Midnight Rating: N/A Dress Code: N/A Name: Truffles and Stuff The Shoppe is located at the main casino entrance. Assortment of delicious chocolate truffles which may be purchased by the piece or by the pound and four flavors of fudge. In addition, there are other sweet treats and a variety of coffees such as cappuccino, espresso and fresh ground regular coffee.
- Nearby Attractions
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at time of booking.
Reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty charges. No-Shows will be charged one nights room and tax.