Book Your Hotel:
The Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay is a Hawaiian paradise come to life on a red lava cliff overlooking a perfect crescent of white sand beach. The resort blends its scenic perch overlooking Hulopo*e Bay and its protected marine preserve with the championship challenge at manele golf course. Ranked no. 4 in 2009 among hawaii resorts by conde nast traveler – the best places in the world to stay. Guests enjoy the facilities of the resort at manele bay as well as those of the four seasons resort – the lodge at koele. The Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay offers the pampering and island charm that makes every stay memorable and inspires devoted travelers to return again and again. Guest rooms and suites are located in low-rise buildings that meander through lush tropical gardens. Rooms are decorated in an elegant style with east asian influences and have a spacious lanai/balcony or terrace. Rooms have custom two-poster beds, multi-line telephone with voice mail, 40-in lcd tv and wired or wireless high-speed internet access. The large marble bathroom features a deep soaking tub and separate glass-enclosed shower stall, luxurious bath products and thick terry bathrob.
Location DescriptionThe Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay is located on a bluff overlooking beautiful hulopo*e bay with its perfect crescent of white sand beach and protected marine preserve. The resort is a 20 minute drive south of lanai city and a 5 minute drive north of manele harbour.
- Air Conditioned
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Barber Shop
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Business Center
- Car Rental Desk
- Conference Suite
- Concierge Desk
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Electronic Door Locks
- Express Check In
- Family Plan
- Free Parking
- Exercise Gym
- Health Club
- Childrens Activities
- Maid Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Nursery for Children
- Free Newspaper
- News Stand
- Play Ground
- Heated Pool
- Room Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24 Hour Security
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Turndown Service
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Wake-up Service
- Prime oceanfront room with king bed. Expansive room with panoramic ocean views. Approx. 761 sq. Ft./71 sm.
- Superior suite with king bed - Approx. 1056 sq. Ft./98 sm. On the second floor, offer a view of the landscaped hillside fronting the resort and a separate living room.
- Ocean view suite with king bed - Approx. 1152 sq. Ft./107 sm. On the second floor, offer premium views of the ocean, a separate living room and a furnished lanai.
- Partial oceanview suite with king bed - Approx. 1056 sq. Ft./98 sm. On the second floor, offer a partial view of the bay and coastline, a separate living room and a firnished lanai.
- Oceanfront suite with king bed - Approx. 900 sq. Ft./84 sm. On the first and second floors, offer panoramic ocean views, a separate living room and a furnished lanai.
- Deluxe oceanfront suite with king bed - Approx. 1152 sq. Ft./107 sm. On the second floor, offer panoramic ocean views, a seprate living room with a full guest bath and 2 furnished lanais.
- Oceanfront room with 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Panoramic ocean views. Approx. 592 sq. Ft./55 sm.
- Ocean view room with 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Views of Hulopo*e Bay and coastline. Approx. 576 sq. Ft./53.5 sm.
- Partial ocean view room with 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Partial views of Hulopo*e Bay and coastline. Approx. 576 sq. Ft./54 sm.
- Garden ocean room with 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Partial views of the bay and sculpted theme gardens. Approx. 576 sq. Ft./53.5 sm.
- Garden view room with 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Garden views. Approx. 576 sq. Ft./53.5 sm.
- Superior room with 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Overlooks the hillside. Approx. 576 sq. Ft./54 sm.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 236
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- Hulopo e court
- Breakfast daily 0700-1100 hours Dinner Wed-Sat 1800-2130 hours A menu featuring the flavours and ingredients of Hawaii Attire – resort casual.
- Lunch Sun/Mon/Thu/Fri 1100-1700 hours Dinner Sun/Mon/Thu/Fri 1730-2100 hours Fresh local seafood with an Asian influence. Attire – resort wear.
- The Challenge at Manele Clubhouse
- Lunch daily 1100-1500 hours Island-influenced cuisine with panoramic ocean views.
- Ocean Hale
- As a private dining option, the Ocean Hale seats a maximum of six guests for dinner and a maximum of four guests for lunch. Day of leisure Every day 1030 am – 430 pm Dinner Every day 530 pm – 930 pm
- Hale Ahe Ahe Lounge
- Daily 1830-2300 hours Open-air sports bar with dramatic ocean views. Guests can enjoy pool and other table games.
- Fishermen s Trail
- Koloiki Ridge hike
- Lana i City
- Sweetheart Rock
- Whale and dolphin watch
Cancel before 6:00 PM of arrival day. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. All reservation cancellations or changes must be received no later than *21 days for rooms* OR *30 days for suites* prior to the day of arrival to avoid forfeit of 2 n