Book Your Hotel:
Nestled under the giant live oaks between the parks and the commercial area of the historic oceanfront Village and Lighthouse District you will find our new, unique Inn. In building the Inn, the owners not only saved the 1930 beach cottage, but they modeled the Inn to fit the existing exterior of the cottage. The Inn was built around the giant Live Oaks, and with careful planning they saved every tree. In the process, environmentally friendly grass pave material replaced the concrete parking. Yes, you will be parking on the grass and it is ok. Step back into time when you step into our main house to start your adventure into the Island*s historic past. The Village Inn and Pub is modeled after a historic 1930 beach cottage, which has been carefully restored as the center of our landmark Inn. The beach cottage, which serves as our main guesthouse, features an antique English Pub made of solid mahogany. You will also find the original stone fireplace and various antiques and treasures. The small and intimate guesthouse and Inn is the perfect setting for your wedding, reunion, business meeting or any private function. Your complimentary continental breakfast will be served in our historic guesthouse every morning of your stay. Our courtyard pool is nestled beneath the old oak trees, and invites you to relax after a wonderful day of enjoying St. Simons. Located in the heart of the Village and the Lighthouse district, you are within walking distance of many things to do. Shop to your heart*s content at the many quaint shops, or enjoy dining at any of the great restaurants. If you just simply want to sit and relax by the pier, there are plenty of swings and benches to do just do that. There is nothing that will make you forget your cares as much as the beauty of the sun rising and the outline of the many ships going out to sea for the day. During the day you can hear the infectious laughter of the children playing in the park, be part of the hustle and bustl
- Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- City Center
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Free Parking
- Maid Service
- News Stand
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Parking
- Wake-up Service
- King Jr
- King Bed, one balcony, armoire, closet space, desk with work space and private bathroom. Free Wireless Internet, Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Balcony views include village, pool area or cottage. Views can be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Standard King
- Pool View, Free Wireless Internet, Deluxe Continental Breakfast. One king size bed, armoire, closet space, desk with workspace and private bathroom.
- Standard Double
- Pool View, Free Wireless Internet, Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Two double beds, armoire, closet space, desk with workspace and private bathroom.
- King Deluxe
- King Bed, one or two balconies, armoire, closet space, desk with work space and private bathroom. Free Wireless Internet, Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Balcony views include village, pool area or cottage. Views can be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
Directions and Area Information
- Restaurant / Dining Information
- Village Pub - On site Beer, wine, liquor GA Seagrill - 2 blocks Seafood JMacs - Across Street Eclectic Fare Halyards - 8 miles Fine Dining Barbara Jeans - 1 Block Crab Cakes
- Area Attractions