Book Your Hotel:
Saint Simons Inn, in the shadow of a century-old lighthouse, is in a quiet corner of the historic Village, easily within walking distance to all the shops and restaurants, the ocean and the pier. It is an ideal spot from which to enjoy all that the famed Golden Isles have to offer- beachcombing, swimming, sightseeing, fishing, shopping, dining, golfing, and more. Small, quiet and welcoming, Saint Simons Inn offers just 35 spacious guest rooms, each equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, and cable television. Enjoy a host of complimentary amenities, including continental breakfast, high speed wireless internet, coffee and donuts, and a swimming pool. When you stay at Saint Simons Inn by the Lighthouse, you can park your car and leave it. You will not need it for the remainder of your trip. Walk to everywhere and everything you need for a relaxing island vacation. Fantastic shops, delightful dining, fishing or crabbing from the pier, beachcombing, bicycle rentals, historic trolley tours, kayak rentals, and much more are located in the village, just a few moments walk from the Inn. If you are not staying in the village, you may as well stay on the mainland.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker in Room
- City Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Free Parking
- King Bed
- Modem Lines in Room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Queen Bed
- Television with Cable
- Standard King
- Standard Room with 1 King Bed-Cable TV. Free Complimentary Cont. Breakfast, Adjoins to 2 other Standard Rooms by Request. Charming Coastal Living Beach Decor. This Large Room offers a microwave, refrigerator, and high speed wireless internet access.
- Standard 2 Queens
- Standard Room with 2 Qn Beds-Cable TV. Free Comp. Cont. Breakfast, Charming Coastal Living Beach Decor. Room adjoins with other Standard 2 Queen by Request. This Large Room offers a microwave, refrigerator, and high speed wireless internet access.
- Deluxe 2 Queens
- Our deluxe rooms are classified Deluxe for their unique qualities, such as a view of the lighthouse, a balcony, or more extravagant decor. Each room is different and each has its own special charm. Try them all and pick out your favorite.
- Deluxe King
- Our deluxe rooms are classified Deluxe for their unique qualities, such as a view of the lighthouse, a balcony, or more extravagant decor. Each room is different and each has its own special charm. We have 2 Sets of Connecting Deluxe Kings available-Rqst.
- Basic Room 2 Queens
- Bargain Basic non rennovated room 2 queens
- Basic Room 2 Kings
- Bargain Basic non rennovated room 2 kings
- Unique Penthouse with King Bed. Giant 64 inch Flat Screen Cable TV. Free Comp. Cont. Breakfast and Highspeed Wireless. Our Penthouse Suite surrounds you in luxury with a wet bar, large living area, and extravagant decor. It offers a balcony with a view.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 35
Directions and Area Information
- Dining/Restaurant Information
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast / Barbara Jeans Southern Seafood / Bennies Red Barn Steak and Seafood / Georgia's Sea Grill Seafood / George's Restaurant Seafood and Burgers / The 4th of May Deli
- Area Attractions/Location