Book Your Hotel:
Casual Palm Beach Elegance at the all new Jupiter Beach Resort & SpaA multi-million dollar renovation transformed this intimate resort into a premier destination. Recently voted "10 Must-Visit Hotels & Resorts for 2006" by eCityofTravel, this well-established enclave of luxury is a favorite of sophisticated travelers. With its rich dark woods, well-appointed rooms and ultra-attentive staff, a stay at the resort feels more like a private club than a hotel. Add the breathtaking views on a secluded pristine beach, spectacular dining, an oceanside pool and a brand new full-service Spa....everything about the resort conveys the "perfect getaway." The Dawning Of A New Era Of Palm Beach Hotels...At the northern tip of Palm Beach County in Jupiter, Florida, there's a Palm Beach hotel boasting Caribbean-style comfort. Located along the Atlantic coastline, this resort provides a variety of oceanfront activities. Luxurious yet informal, this Jupiter Florida hotel offers the ideal resort destination:Situated along the Palm Beach coastline in Jupiter, Florida Located on the largest stretch of private beach in Palm Beach County Minutes from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and golf Just 17 miles north of Palm Beach International Airport Click Here to view live webcam shots of the beach. Casual Elegance At This Palm Beach Resort...With palms and turkish marble flooring, our Jupiter Florida hotel allows guests to relax and enjoy a day at the beach. Ranked second out of hundreds of Palm Beach hotels among the region's "Best Places To Stay," The Jupiter Beach Resort offers a vast array of relaxing amenities, including: - 1,000 feet of pristine private beach - A new 7,500 sqft Spa - Heated outdoor pool - Fitness facility and lighted tennis courts - 159 guest rooms, including 34 suites - Luxurious penthouse-level accommodations - Restaurant, lounge, and beachfront poolside dining - Flexible meeting and banquet facilities Extensive guest services Family atmosphere Specialized beach weddings Defined by casual elegance, the Jupiter Beach Resort marks the dawning of a new era for Palm Beach resorts. Book your reservations online today.
Location DescriptionDirectly on the Atlantic Ocean on seven miles of undeveloped beach front. Twenty miles north of Palm Beach, and 2 miles south of Jupiter Island.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Business Center
- Coffee Maker in Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Express Checkout
- Free Parking
- Hairdryers Available
- Modem Lines in Room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Television with Cable
- Laundry/Valet Services
- VIP Rooms/Services
- Deluxe Ocean Front
- Spectacular Direct Ocean Front Exposure * Wet Bar area with sink and a 3 ft refrigerator * Large Bedroom with a king size bed, single size pull out sofa and private balcony * Can connect with an ocean front room * Square footage is 390
- Ocean Front 2 Bath Suite
- Spectacular Direct Ocean Front Exposure * Bedroom with a connecting Living Room * Two Private Balconies * Two TV's * Twin size pull out sofa * 3 Ft. Refigerator, microwave and dishes * King Size Beds only * Square footage of the suite is 740.
- Ocean Front Double
- Spectacular Direct Ocean Front Exposure * Standard room with two double beds * Square footage is 370
- Ocean Front Jr. Suite
- Spectacular Direct Ocean Front Exposure * Alcove seating area with single size pull out sofa * Wet Bar with 3 ft refrigerator * Large Bedroom with a king size bed and private balcony * Can connect with an ocean front room and/or a partial ocean view room * Square footage is 420
- Ocean Front King
- Spectacular Direct Ocean Front Exposure * Standard room with a king size bed * Square footage is 370
- Deluxe Partial Ocean View Room
- Partial ocean view, north or northwest exposure * Wet Bar area with sink and a 3 ft refrigerator * Large Bedroom with a king size bed and private balcony * Can connect with a sunset room * Square footage is 390
- Partial Ocean View Double
- Partial Ocean View, north or south exposure. Standard room with two double beds. Square footage is 370.
- Partial Ocean View King
- Partial Ocean View, north or south exposure. Standard room with a king size bed. Square footage is 370.
- Partial OceanView 2 Bath Suite
- Partial Ocean View, north or south exposure. * Bedroom with a connecting Living Room * Two Private Balconies * Two TV's * Twin size pull out sofa * 3 Ft. Refigerator, microwave and dishes * King Size Beds only * Square footage of the suite is 740.
- Check-in: 04:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 9
- Number of Rooms: 158
- Meeting Facilities Overview
Directions and Area Information
- On-Site Food and Beverage
- Located directly along the beach, our Jupiter restaurants offer a rich variety of options. Choose from four onsite dining settings, including: *Sinclair's Ocean Grill. Dine in the informal elegance of our signature Palm Beach restaurant, which provides gourmet meals in a tropical atmosphere. *Sandbar. This relaxing dining option provides casual fare in a warm, sunny atmosphere. *Sinclairs Lounge. Sip a tropical libation at one of the most popular oceanside Jupiter restaurants and bars ? featuring mouthwatering appetizers, sandwiches, and salads as well as local entertainment. *In-Room Dining. Available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, our extensive room-service menu offers private dining to guests of The Jupiter Beach Resort. Defined by casual elegance, The Jupiter Beach Resort marks the dawning of a new era for Palm Beach dining. To request more information or reserve space at Sinclair's Ocean Grill, our signature restaurant, please call (561) 745-7120.
- PBI-Palm Beach, FL
- FLL-Ft. Lauderdale, FL
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty of 1 night stay plus tax.- No-show fee: 1 night stay plus tax.- Early check-out charge: $25.00- Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.