Book Your Hotel:
Recipient of the coveted Superior Small Lodging Award, AAA approved and recognized as one of Fodor's Travel "best bets" in the Florida Keys, Lime Tree Bay Resort is consistently recognized for its excellence in the hospitality industry. Lime Tree Bay Resort is located in the heart of the Florida Keys and is ideally situated near the center of the chain of islands that links busy mainland South Florida to the legendary latitudes and laid-back attitudes of Key West.The Lime Tree has 30 rooms in a wide range of accommodations that include charming cottages, one and two bedroom suites, studio efficiencies and standard motel rooms all of which were tastefully renovated in 2001. Amenities include a white-sand sunning beach, swimming pool, heated Jacuzzi, tennis court, on-site boating/water sports activities and breathtaking sunsets where you can watch the sun melt into the Gulf of Mexico each evening. And each room has access to comfortable hammocks, barbecue grills and secluded sitting areas that are nestled among more than 100 palm trees
Location DescriptionResort Hotel Located on the Waterfront of Long Key, city of Layton, situated in the heart of the Florida Keys.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Free Parking
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Television with Cable
- Standard Motel Room
- Waterfront Motel Rooms. Partial Water views. King, Queen or two double beds with a small refrigerator. Sleeps up to 4.
- Studio Kitchen
- Studio with Porch and Kitchen. Each room directly faces the Gulf of Mexico. Small kitchen/dining area and an outdoor wooden deck/sitting area. Queen or King beds. Sleeps up to 4.
- Mini Suite
- Large second floor luxury units overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and pool. Cathedral ceilings with skylights; seating areas with spectacular water views. Two Queen beds. Sleeps 4.
- Mini Suite with Kitchen
- Large second floor luxury units overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and pool. Cathedral ceilings with skylights; seating areas with spectacular water views. Same as our mini-suite except it has a full kitchen and only one Queen bed. Sleeps 2.
- Hemingway Cottage
- Charming and secluded. Partial water view. Living room, full kitchen, separate bedroom. Bamboo accents and Ernest Hemingway memorabilia. Private covered porch with hammock. Queen bed. Sleeps up to 4 using the sleeper sofa.
- Tree House Suite
- Spectacular water views, separate living and dining area, full kitchen, two separate bedrooms and a private covered porch with a hammock and living palm tree growing through the porch floor. Indonesian decor and furniture. Second story location with private stairs. Queen bed in master and second bedroom. Sleeps up to 6 using the sleeper sofa.
- Bay View Suite
- Our largest suite with two bedrooms and two full baths. Spacious living room, full kitchen, separate dining room. Carpeted floor except in kitchen which has tile. Large uncovered porch with hammock. Second floor location with private stairs. Queen bed in master bedroom and two doubles in second bedroom. Sleeps up to 8.
- Zane Grey Suite
- Our nicest suite and our best water views. Two-bedroom, one bath, spacious living/dining room, full kitchen and large covered porch with incredible water views. Carpeted floors except in kitchen which has tile. Second story location with private stairs. Named after famous author and screen writer who once lived nearby Lime Tree. King bed in master bedroom. Queen in second bedroom. Sleeps up to 6 using two rollaway beds.
- Garden Bungalow
- Charming, small cottage with the same amenities as our studio with kitchen/patio. Garden location. Queen bed. Sleeps 2.
- Conch Cottage
- One-bedroom cottage with living room. Full kitchen, private patio/deck and it?s own hammock. Secluded garden area. Queen bed. Sleeps up to 4 using sofa/sleeper.
- Capt Herbie Suite
- Elegant, two-room suite with second floor location with breath-taking water views and cathedral ceilings. Large bedroom (two queen beds), a full kitchen, living/dining room, two full baths. Private elevator and huge covered porch with hammock. Named after a legendary fishing boat captain. Sleeps up to 6 using sofa /sleeper.
- Turtle Nest Suite
- Elegant, two room suite with second floor location with nice water views and cathedral ceilings. Large bedroom (two queen beds), a full kitchen, living/dining room and two full baths. Turtle and marine life art. Sleeps up to 6 using sofa/sleeper.
- Standard Waterfront King Room
- Partial water views.One King bed,small refrigerator, Coffee maker. Sleeps up to two.
- Check-in: 00:00:03
- Check-out: 00:00:11
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 30
- No Meeting Rooms Available
Directions and Area Information
- Nearby Dining
- Little Italy Located around the corner from the hotel Type of Food- Italian, Seafood, Burgers, Breakfast Meals- All Dress - Casual
- Nearby Attractions
Hotel Requires a credit card at the time of booking which will be charged a 1 night deposit plus tax.
Cancellation must be made at least 15 days prior to arrival to avoid a charge of 1 night stay plus tax. No Shows are charged 1 night stay plus tax.