Book Your Hotel:
Sunshine and ocean breezes set the mood at this resort. With the Gulf of Mexico and miles of beautiful sandy beach short distance away, a variety of water activities are close at hand. From Wiggins Pass on Bonita's southern extreme to Lover's Key near the areas northeastern edge, Bonita Springs beach offers the chance for everything from a morning walk on a near-deserted stretch of sand to a low-tide shelling excursion. On site you will enjoy swimming, fishing, boating, riding bicycles or relaxing in the hot tub. For a historical adventure, Thomas Edison's winter home is within 30 minutes. Looking for something to do? Everglades Wonder Gardens, Naples- Ft. Myers Greyhound Track, Nautilus Boat Tours, and the Caribbean Gardens are just a few of the many attractions Bonita Springs has to offer! .
- Outdoor Pool
- 1 bedroom apt.
- 1 bedroom apt. sleeps 4 One bedroom with queen bed in bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in living room, full kitchen, 1 bath, a/c, washer/dryer, 2 televisions, patio or balcony.
- 2 bedroom apt.
- 2 bedroom apt. sleeps 6 Two bedroom has a queen bed in the bedroom, two twins in the guest room, queen sleeper sofa in the living room, full kithchen, two baths, a/c, washer/dryer, 2 televisions, patio or balcony.
- Check-in: 00:16:00
- Check-out: 00:10:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Meeting / Conference Information
Directions and Area Information
- Restaurant / Dining Information
- Restaurant on site.
- Area Attractions
Guarantee to valid form of payment is required at booking. A deposit of 3 Nights Room Charge is required at booking.
Cancel 30 days prior to arrival date to avoid penalty of 1 Nights Room Charge.