Book Your Hotel:
The Four Seasons resort Vail is a bold new landmark at the gateway to Vail village – just short stall to shops restaurants and the vista bahn chairlift. Guest rooms and suites are decorated in an arts and crafts style and most offer stone fireplace and balconies. Living areas have comfortable chairs and flat-screen TVS with DVD players. The large bathrooms features a deep soaking tub separate shower stall, and separate WC. Rooms have wireless internet access while-complimentary-internet access is available in the business centre. The style of the Four Seasons Resort Vails is healthful and invigorating with a restaurant that offers nutritious. Conscious dining as well as a rejuvenating spa, fitness centre and year round outdoor pool. Children have access to the kids centre depending on their ages. A complimentary resort shuttle service is available to locations in the Vail village although it is just a short walk to the resort ski concierge at the foot of the vista bahn chairlift Four seasons resort Vails with thoughtfully personalized care will make every stay in Vail effortlessly exhilarating and memorable. -Room amenities- Comp shoeshine/ down pillows/ CD player/ Fax machine on request/ Voice mail/ Twice-daily housekeeping service/ Bottled water and ice delivery/ Wire or wireless internet access-fees apply/ Hypo allergenic pillows on request/ Special amenities for children including Children toiletries.
Location DescriptionLocated high in the Colorado Rockies and presents a fresh interpretation of the grand alpine hotel. At the gateway to the Vail Village - youre just a short stroll away to abundant shops - restaurants and the dedicated Ski Concierge at the Vista Bahn chair lift. Four Seasons is not located on the slopes, only a short walk or transportation offered for those who do not wish to walk.
- Air Conditioned
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Barber Shop
- Bath Tub
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Business Center
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Doctor on Call
- Electronic Door Locks
- Childrens Activities
- Maid Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Free Newspaper
- News Stand
- Pets Allowed
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Parking
- Valet Parking
- Room Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Security
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Turndown Service
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Wake-up Service
- Mountain View room a king or 2 double beds on floors 3-8. Vail mountain view. 575 SQFT.
- Village view room a king or 2 double beds on flloors 3-7 offers vail mountain view 575 SQFT.
- Deluxe Mountain view room a king or 2 double beds on 4-8 floors 575 SQFT.
- Garden view rooms a king or 2 double beds on floors 3-8 offers a view of surrounding grounds and garden 575 SQFT.
- Resort Residence with Village and Mountain view two bedrooms with 2 king beds- E1K, three bedrrooms with 2 king and 2 double beds - E2K. on 6th floor 1880 SQFT. Offers a village and mountain view.
- One Bedroom Moutain View Suite king bed on floors 3-6 offers vail mountain view 980 SQFT.
- Two Bedroom Resort Residence 2 king beds with Garden view on 3rd floor offers view of garden and pool. Has an open living and dining area with adjacent gourmet kitchen, gas fireplace and a furnished balcony .
- Two-Bedroom with Den Resort Residence 2 king beds. on floors 7-8 and offers a master bedroom with walk-in closet and sitting area as well as spacious living room approx. 1800 SQFT.
- Three Bedroom Resort Residence with Garden view 2 king beds on 3rd floor and offers view of garden and pool. Has an open living area and dining area with adjacent gourmet kitchen, gas fireplace and furnished balcony.
- Three Bedroom with Den Residence three king beds on floors 3-4 offers a garden and village view 3010 SQFT.
- Four Bedroom Resort Residence three king beds and 2 double beds on 5-7 floors offers views of Vail Mountain and Village. These two-storey rentails include open living and dining area with adjacent gourmet kitchen, a gas fireplace, a furnished balcony
- One Bedroom Village Suite king bed on floors 3-7 offers view of surrounding gardens an village 980 SQFT.
- Check-in: 04:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Rooms: 121
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- In Room dining
- Room Service is available 24 hours a day with breakfast served from 05:30 to 1200 hours.
- Fireside Bar and Lounge
- Fireside Bar and Lounge - is located in the lobby of the hotel. The lounge will features a , light lunch soup/sandwiches, and apres ski including sushi. Capacity allows for 22 indoor seats, including 19 at the adjacent library, plus an additional 28 seat
- Flame Restaurant
- Flame Restaurant -The food concept is best described as a Steakhouse with hearty, mountain fare in the winter months and healthy fare in the summer months. In addition ithe private dining room, out of bounds, has a seating capacity of 28 and features a pr
- Pool Bar
- During the summer months, the Pool Bar offers an assortment of healthy salads, sandwhiches, and snacks. Beverages include a selection of flavored iced teas and specialty drinks. During the winter months, staff members are present poolside to greet guests
- Betty Ford alpine Gardens
- Gleenwood Springs
- Steadman Clinic
- Vail Village
- Ski area
Deposit: 09Apr2011 to 31Dec9999 - All reservations require a credit card deposit at the time of booking. Nights cancelled due to early departure are non refundable . Please review cancellation policy for penalties and rate rules.
Cancel before 4:00 PM of arrival day. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. All reservations cancellations must be received by 1600 hours at least 24 hours prior to arrival local time in order to avoid a cancellation fee of 1 night room charg