Book Your Hotel:
Key to the Rockies offers the finest Keystone Colorado lodging and accommodations from studios to condominiums for your ski, summer vacation or special event in Keystone, Breckenridge or Dillon Colorado. From the central check-in location at 23024 US Hwy 6, Ste 202, you will be directed to one of four locations each with distinct roomtypes: *The Gateway Lodge* located 350 yards from the ski slopes, restaurants and shops features studio guestrooms with kitchenettes; *The Arapahoe Lodge and Silver Mill Lodge* are less than 100 yards from the Keystone gondola and feature 1 bedroom condominiums; *The Tenderfoot Lodge* offering magnificent mountain views and less than 250 yard from Keystone Mountain features 2 bedroom condominiums, and the *Snake River Village Townhomes* located less than 350 yards from the pedestrian village of River Run, restaurants and skiing features 2 bedroom townhomes. Please see the room type descriptions in the HOD for further details on the individual accommodations. Spring, summer and fall recreation extends to Keystone's Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course, gold medal fishing, horseback riding, hiking and biking, challenging whitewater rafting, hot air ballooning, shopping and much more. Winter recreation boasts world class skiing at Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail, Beaver Creek and Arapahoe Basin. Keystone also hosts the only night skiing alternative in the state of Colorado. Additional winter activities include dog sledding, snowmobiling, horse-drawn sleigh rides, ice-fishing and an array of others. Free shuttle system provided via Summit County Mountain to Arapahoe Basin, Dillon, Frisco and Silverthorne, Colorado.
Location Description23024 U.S. Highway 6, Keystone, CO 80435, USLocated 100 to 350 yards from ski slopes.
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Business Center
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Free Parking
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Television with Cable
- Gateway Studio
- Deluxe studio with queen bed or queen murphy bed, kitchenette, pool and hot tubs located 200-350 yards from steps. Maximum occupancy 4.
- Arapahoe/Silver Mill 1BDR Condo
- Deluxe one bedroom condominium with one bathroom, full kitchen, gas burning fireplace, located less than 150 yards from ski slopes, queen bed in master bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in the family room, mountain / courtyard / valley view. Max. occupancy 4.
- Snake River 2 BDR Town
- Deluxe two bedroom / two bath townhome located 350 yards from ski slopes with balcony or patio, gas burning fireplace and 2 outdoor tubs. Includes a queen bed in master, a queen or two twins in the second bedroom and queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Maximum occupancy 6.
- Tenderfoot Lodge 2 BDR Condo
- Deluxe two bedroom / two bath condominium, balcony, gas burning fireplace, washer/dryer, mountain or valley view, free underground parking, two outdoor hot tubs, queen in the master and a queen or two twin beds in the second bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the family room. Maximum occupancy 6.
- Check-in: 16:00:00
- Check-out: 10:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Rooms: 75
- Meeting Space - Offsite
Directions and Area Information
- Nearby Cities & Attractions
A two night deposit required at time of booking for all reservations. Full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation fee of $50.00USD for reservations cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival. Forfeiture of deposit for reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival. Forfeiture of deposit for all no-shows.