Book Your Hotel:
Rich in California history the Babbling Brook Inn holds over a century of history and is truly a must visit in Santa Cruz. With cascading waterfalls a romantic garden gazebo and a running brook through majestic pine and redwood trees Babbling Brook Inn is a romantic oasis within the vibrant beachside community of Santa Cruz. Our prime location offers immediate access to the sun drenched beaches of Santa Cruz and the famous Santa Cruz Boardwalk and is within walking distance of a variety of dining and shopping experiences. The inn offers 13 guest rooms and suites and the decor is reminiscent of world-renowned painters and poets such as Monet-Renior-Cezanne-Degas and Tennyson. Among the many unique amenities are daily morning and evening food and beverage services. All guest rooms offer luxurious featherbeds and most accommodations have fireplaces and spa tubs. Front Desk Hours are from 8 AM to 10 PM. Please contact the hotel for after hours check in procedure.
- Coffee Maker in Room
- City Center
- Express Checkout
- Free Parking
- Modem Lines in Room
- Deluxe Queen-FP-Jacuzzi-Deck
- Deluxe Queen with Fireplace-Jacuzzi-DeckMonet and Van Gogh rooms
- Queen bed-Fireplace-Whirlpool-Deck Degas-Sisley and Cezanne rooms
- Queen-Rad Heat-Whirlpool-Deck
- Queen Bed-Radiant heater-Whirlpool tub-Deck-Toulouse Latrec and Pisarro rooms
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 13
Directions and Area Information
- THE CROWS NEST
- American cuisine-aged beef-poultry-vegetarian and fresh caught fish from the boats that dock beside.
- Award-winning California New American cuisine and service in an atmosphere of casual elegance.
- SJC-San Jose
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Cancel 7 days in advance of the day of arrival to avoid a one-night room and tax penalty. Exceptions may apply during holidays-special events or conventions