Book Your Hotel:
The legendary Colony Palms Hotel was originally built by mobster Al Werthheimer in 1936 and quickly became the place to be seen in Palm Springs. The hotel was renamed The Howard Manor in the late 1940 when Robert Howard (son of the owner of the champion thoroughbred Sea Biscuit) took possession. For the next 25 years the hotel was a haven for young Hollywood.After a recent $15 million dollar renovation, the Colony Palms Hotel remerges as one of the premier boutique hotels in the United States. The completely redone interiors are by internationally famous designer Martyn Laurence Bullard. The stunning rooms bring back the glamour and old world charm of the 1930s combined with contemporary touches. The chic continental room decor compliments the classic Colonial Spanish-style architecture of the property.Enjoy amenities such as fine Italian linens, pillow top mattresses, duvet covers, lavish selection of mini bar items, marble countertops, and oversized bathrooms loaded with luxurious amenities. You can also enjoy high-definition LCD televisions with movies On Demand, satellite radio, wireless internet everywhere, and I-POD docking stations in each room. The hotel is surrounded by spectacular mountain views in the historic Movie Colony. The worlds largest single span vertical cable car, tram takes riders 8516 feet to the mountain station in a state of the art rotating tram car. Palm Springs is also truly the ultimate golfing destination.Area- city, downtown, entertainment district, airport vicinity within 5 miles
- City Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Free Parking
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Television with Cable
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Discretely tucked away in the garden section of the property, our Casitas offer similar refinements as all of our Guest Rooms as well as the added privacy and luxury of a large private patio that includes an amply sized two-person hot tub, oversized outdo
- Colony King
- Located on the first floor, our Colony King guest rooms feature all the amenities with limited views,location, and space.
- Deluxe Double Queen
- Located throughout the property, our Deluxe Double Guest Rooms with two queen beds are beautifully appointed yet larger and more prominently situated than or Superior Rooms.
- Deluxe King
- Located througout the property, our Deluxe King Guest Rooms with king beds are beautifully appointed yet larger and more prominently situated than our Superior Rooms. And in certain cases enjoy additional amenities such as a four-claw bathtub or fireplac
- Junior Suite
- Located on the second floor of the main building, our two Junior Suites offer gracious proportions as well as a small sitting area, fireplace, and in most cases a four-claw bathtub.
- Superior King
- Located throughout the property, our Superior Guest Rooms with king beds are beautifully appointed and live up to their name.
- Winners Circle Suite
- The Winners Circle takes its name as homage to the famous racehorse Seabiscuit who was owned by Robert Howard and Amanda Leeds Howard, previous celebrity oweners of the hotel once called The Howard Manor. In addition to the many refinements found through
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 56
Directions and Area Information
- Restaurant/Bar. Classic American. 7am-11pm. Onsite
- Area Attractions