Book Your Hotel:
The Little Valley Inn is a special place to stay when visiting Yosemite National Park and Californias gold country. Just 7 miles south of historic Mariposa- this Inn is centrally located to 2 Yosemite Park entrances. Explore the bubbling creek for gold as you stroll amongst 3 acres of towering oak trees- historic Indian grinding stones- and beautiful flowers. Or if you prefer- take in nature from your private deck chairs. The Inn is AAA-approved and offers 6 clean- comfortable rooms each with private entrance and bath. Enjoy your complimentary continental breakfast in the breakfast room- out on the deck under a shade umbrella or in the privacy of your own room. Close to many area activities including white water rafting- golfing- hiking- boating- fishing- skiing- horseback riding- museums and restaurants
Location DescriptionMariposa-7 mi S
- Free Parking
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- DescriptionThe separate cabin is BEAR-y cozy. Decorated in a true mountain theme- it features a large private deck with table and chairs overlooking the seasonal creek and towering trees. The room includes 2 queen beds- small refrigerator- heat and AC- microwave- coffee and tea.
- DescriptionThe standard cabin rooms each have an individual charm and have wonderful views of the towering trees- creek and colorful flower gardens. Each room includes a private entrance- private bath- outside deck with private seating- 1 queen bed- small refrigerator- satellite TV- heat and AC- coffee and tea.
- DescriptionThis large room features a fully equipped kitchen- extra large bath with 2 sinks- satellite TV- heat and AC- and a large private deck with table- chairs and rocking chairs to enjoy the wonderful forest view.
- Check-in: 00:00:03
- Check-out: 00:00:11
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Rooms: 6
- No Meeting Facilities On Site
Directions and Area Information
- No Dining Facilities On Site
- SFO-San Francisco
- FAT-Fresno Airport
- SFO-San Francisco Airport
- Yosemite National Park
- California State Mining and Mineral Museum
- Gold Country
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. A deposit is not required. Exceptions may apply during holidays/ special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to 3pm hotel time on arrival date to avoid a penalty of entire stay plus tax.No-Show fee- Penalty of the entire stay plus tax.Exceptions may apply during holidays/ special events or conventions.