Book Your Hotel:
Being steps away from the Panorama Gondola and Main Lodge make the Mammoth Mountain Inn one of the most coveted lodging locations in North America. At 9000 feet you do not wake up in the mountains you wake up ON the mountain. With accommodations ranging from basic rooms to condos and suites the Mammoth Mountain Inn is a fantastic way to relax after a long day of playing big in the Sierra. Right outside your door enjoy easy access to ski/bike/hiking trails/sightseeing/scenic gondola rides/snowmobiling and other mountain activities.
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Business Center
- Conference Facilities
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Concierge Desk
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- DVD Player
- Electronic Door Locks
- Free Parking
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Game Room
- Hairdryers Available
- Health Club
- High speed internet access
- Ironing Board
- Guest Laundromat
- Maid Service
- In Room Movies
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Multi-line Phone
- News Stand
- Pets Allowed
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Parking
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Smoke Detectors
- Temperature Control
- Tour Desk
- Television with Cable
- TV Remote Control
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Wake-up Service
- Studio Condominium
- Studio Condominium with 1 Queen Bed - 1 Queen Murphy Bed - Efficiency Kitchen - 1 Bath
- One Bedroom Condominium
- One Bedroom Condominium with 1 King Bed - 1 Queen Murphy Bed - Efficiency Kitchen - 1 Bath - approx. 640 sq. ft.
- One Bedroom with Loft Condominiu
- One Bedroom with Loft - 1 King - 2 Queens - 2 Twins - 1 Murphy -Full Kitchen - 1 Bath- approx. 1100 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom Condominium
- Two Bedroom Condominium - 1 King Bed - 1 Queen Bed - 1 Queen Murphy - Full Kitchen - 2 Baths - approx. 800 sq. ft.
- Executive Two Bedroom Condominiu
- Executive Two Bedroom Condominium - 1 King - 2 Queens - 1 Queen Murphy - 2 Bath - Full Kitchen - approx. 900 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom with Loft Condominiu
- Two Bedroom with Loft - 1 King - 2 Queens - 3 Twins - Sofa Sleeper - Full Kitchen - 3 Baths - approx. 1300 sq. ft.
- Superior Hotel Room 1 King
- Superior Hotel Room 1 King Bed - 1 Bath - approx. 265 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Loft Room King and Queen
- Deluxe Loft Room with 1 King - 1 Queen - 1 Bath - approx. 415 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Loft Room King and Twins
- Deluxe Loft Room with 1 King Bed - 2 Twin Beds in Loft- 1 Bath - approx. 415 sq. ft.
- Standard Hotel Room 1 Queen
- Standard Hotel Room with 1 Queen bed - 1 Bath - approx. 335 sq. ft.
- Standard Hotel Room 2 Double
- Standard Hotel Room with 2 Double Beds - 1 Bath
- Standard Hotel Room 2 Queen
- Standard Hotel Room 2 Queen - 1 Bath - approx. 335 sq. ft.
- Check-in: 04:00:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Fireplace Boardroom
- Sierra Room
Directions and Area Information
- Dry Creek Bar
- Enjoy apres ski cocktails with live entertainment and stunning views of Mammoth Mountain.
- Mountainside Grill
- During all seasons the Mountainside Grill located upstairs from the Mammoth Mountain Inns fireside lobby serves California mountain cuisine along with an extensive California and international wine list. 760.934.0601.
- Sierra General Store
- Specializing in grab and go food and drink. Enjoy an espresso or stock up on those sundries you may have left behind.
- Yodler Restaurant and Bar
- Savor Yodler classics and pub favorites like Fish Tacos and Mammoth Nachos or try a pizza from the new wood fired oven. Grab a cold drink and hang out on the sundeck with a front row view of the Climbing Rock and the action on the mountain.
- MMH-Mammoth Lakes
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area
- Reds Meadow and Devils Postpile
- Yosemite National Park;
- Bodie Ghost Town California State Park
Deposit: 01Jun2010 to 01Jun2025 - A deposit of the first nights room and tax is required at the time the reservation is made. Exceptions may apply during holidays- special events or conventions.
Cancel 14 Day Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. You may cxl or change the reservation up to 14 days in advance of arr date during winter or 2 days in summer with a 30 dollar change/cxl fee. No show fee is 1nt of stay incl t