Book Your Hotel:
Big Sur Lodge is located in ancient groves of redwood and oak trees in Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. Big Sur; California is famous for its pristine natural beauty and dramatic; rugged coastline and has been an inspiration to writers; artists; and seekers of a more simple life. Only a few minutes stroll to the Big Sur River; with gorgeous views of the Santa Lucia Mountains; each of our 61 spacious cottage-style rooms has its own deck or porch. Numerous hiking trails are located in the 1.006 acre park and a scenic highlight is Pfeiffer Falls Trail which winds over rustic bridges across Pfeiffer Redwood Creek and ends at a 60-foot high waterfall. From this trail; some of the finest redwood groves in the Big Sur region can be viewed. Wildlife is abundant in the park and condors soar overhead; often stopping to rest in the top of a redwood tree right outside the entrance to the main lodge.
Location DescriptionMRY-Monterrey 0 mi N, SJC-San Jose California 0 mi N, SFO-San Francisco California 150 mi S, LAX-Los Angeles California 311 mi N
- Queen Kitchen
- Room has full kitchen; 2 sleeping rooms with 1 queen; shared bathroom and front porch; No TV; Phone; Clock.
- Queen Fireplace
- Room has Wood burning Fireplace and 1 Queen Bed; 2nd Bedroom has 1 Queen; room has 1 shared bathroom; Back Deck Looks into Park Mountains and Trees
- Standard King
- Room has 1 King Bed and Front Porch or Back Deck; View of Mountains and Trees
- King Fireplace
- Room has 1 King bed ; Wood Burning Fireplace ; Front Porch; No TV; Phone; Clock.
- Check-in: 00:00:04
- Check-out: 00:00:11
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 1
- Number of Rooms: 61
- Meeting Rooms
Directions and Area Information
- Big Sur Lodge
- Type: Full Service Restaurant Cuisine: American Dress Code: Casual
- SJC-San Jose California
- SFO-San Francisco California
- LAX-Los Angeles California
- Carmel California
- Andrew Molera State Park
- Julia Pfeifer Burns State Park
- Pfeifer Beach
- Point Sur
- Hearst Castle
A deposit of 1 night stay plus tax is required and will be charged at the time of booking. Exceptions may apply during holidays; special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled by 3 days to arrival date to avoid a penalty of 1 night stay plus tax. No-show fee: 1 night stay plus tax. Exceptions may apply during holidays; special events or conventions.