Book Your Hotel:
Situated within Denali State Park on the Chulitna River two hours north of Anchorage Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge is a true wilderness retreat. Located on Denali*s southside the lodge boasts an incredible view of majestic Mt. McKinley. The lodge offers vaulted ceilings massive stone fireplace lobby piano a children*s playground and nature trails that stretch for miles. Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge is open mid-May through mid-September.
Location DescriptionResort, Airport - Anchorage International Airport
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Bath Tub
- Breakfast Buffet
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Concierge Desk
- Cribs Available
- Hairdryers Available
- Childrens Activities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- News Stand
- Private Bathroom
- Smoke Detectors
- Television with Cable
- TV Remote Control
- throughtout this wilderness getaway. fans, a sitting area, television, and a telephone.
- PREMIUM 1 KING BED
- throughtout this wilderness getaway. with fans, a sitting area, television and a telephone.
- STANDAR 2 BEDS
- throughout this wilderness getaway. telephone.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
Directions and Area Information
- Cafe Club
- Casual Fare
- Mountain View Restaurant
- Enjoy sophisticated cuisine and panoramic views
- Our newest venue located on the south side named for the height of Mt McKinley
- San Jose del Cabo
- Denali National Park - south entrance
- Era Helicopters
- K-2 Aviation
- Mountain Ranger Climbing Station
- Trapper Creek, Alaska
Deposit: 05Jan2009 to 31Jan2030 - Guarantee may be required. Check rate rules.
Cancel 2 Day Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is %100.00 of one night's stay not including tax. CXL 2D PRIOR TO ARR TO AVD 100PCT OF STAY CHRG.