Book Your Hotel:
Gold Miner's Hotel in Palmer Alaska, offers downtown lodging, restaurant, lounge, conference, and banquet facilities. Spectacular scenery, hiking, biking, skiing, gold panning, dog mushing, snow mobiling, fishing, hunting, exploring historic farms, gardens, gold mines, northern lights, glaciers. En route to Denali National Park. We offer large spacious 1 or 2 bedrooms. Kitchenettes are available. Rooms have private bath. We also have on site laundry facilities, free local calls and coffee. Pets are not allowed.
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Free Parking
- Hairdryers Available
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Deluxe One Bed
- Large room with 1 queen bed. This room has access to sunroof. Beautiful view of downtown Palmer and mountains.
- Deluxe Two Bed
- Spacious room with 2 queen beds. No access to the sunroof and has a beautiful view of city and mountains.
- Standard One Bed
- Large room with 1 Queen Bed.
- Standard Two Bed
- Large room with 2 Queen Beds.
- Standard Kitchenette One Bed
- Large room with 1 queen bed and kitchenette.
- Standard Kitchenette Two Bed
- Large room with 2 queen beds. Kitchenette.
- Check-in: 00:14:00
- Check-out: 00:12:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 28
- Meeting Facilities
Directions and Area Information
- Gold Miner's Steakhouse and Restaurant
- Serves Steaks, Burgers, and Seafood Breakfast 0700-1400 Lunch 1100-1600 Dinner 1600-2100 Dress Code - Casual
- Gold Bar
- Lunch 1100-1600 Dinner 1600-2100 Dress Code - Casual
All reservations must be guaranteed to a credit card at time of booking. If credit card expires prior to arrival date, credit card will be charged immediately.
Reservations must be cancelled 3 or more days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of 1 night plus tax. All no shows will be charged a penalty of 1 nights plus tax.