Book Your Hotel:
Located at the mouth of the Kenai River, on the 65-acre site of a 1912 cannery, Kenai Landing is a new waterfront resort community steeped in 90 years of Alaska history and surrounded by wildlife and recreational opportunity. The cannery's original buildings have been renovated into modern lodging options including; cabins, RV spots, suites, hotel and pension-style rooms. This Kenai River waterfront community includes a restaurant, Sockeyes Steak and Grill, a brew pub, a dockside warehouse Market featuring local arts and crafts plus dockside charter office for booking guided fishing and tours. Enjoy on-site salmon fishing and dipnetting during the salmon runs spectacular views of the volcanos across Cook Inlet. Located at the mouth of the Kenai River, on the 65-acre site of a 1912 cannery.
- City Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Free Parking
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Tour Desk
- Hen House
- Private, newly re-modeled rooms with historically themed decor, a queen bed, a desk and a sink. Separate but shared his and her restrooms and shower facilities.
- Pension-styled, two queens
- These two private adjoining rooms are historically themed each with , a queen bed, a desk and a sink. Seperate but shared his and her restrooms and shower facilities.
- Pension-styled, two twins
- Private, newly re-modeled rooms with historically themed decor, two twin beds, a desk and a sink. Seperate but shared his and her restrooms and shower facilities.
- Riverfront Cottage
- Original 1922 fisherman bunkhouses, these historic, remodeled cabins/cottages contain four bedrooms-two with a double bed and one with two twins-, a living room and private bathroom. Ideal for families or larger groups. Amenities include phone, TV, small
- The Captian Quarters Suites
- Located very close to the Kenai River, these spacious suites have two rooms, each with a queen bed. Suites have private bath, phone, TV, refrigerators and small microwave.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: USD (American Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 47
Directions and Area Information
- Sockeyes Steak and Grill
- American/Steak/Seafood - Serves lunch and dinner - On Site
- Area Attractions
Deposit: 26Jun2009 to 31Dec2020 - 100% deposit due at booking for stays of 1 night. 2 night deposit due at booking for stays of 2 nights or more.
Cancel 48 Hour Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is %100.00 of one night's stay not including tax. Cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid 100 percent charge of reservation plus tax.