Book Your Hotel:
Nestled among the majestic and historical buildings of North America's oldest fortified city, Hotel Acadia is one of the jewels in the crown of Old Quebec, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985. Each of the 41 rooms in this hotel has its own unique decor, meaning that every trip you make to Quebec City will have a different flavour. Despite our small size, we offer all the amenities of larger establishments.
Location DescriptionLocated in the heart of Quebec City
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Hairdryers Available
- Modem Lines in Room
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Room Service
- Television with Cable
- Shared Bath
- Cozy room in traditional European design. These rooms feature 1 double or 2 single beds and are the perfect choice for a guest who is budget conscious. The rooms do share a bath on the same floor. The decor is charming with fabulous linens and architectural accents that lend a subtle ambiance that is typical of Quebec. No rollaways allowed. Sleeps 2.
- Petite Deluxe
- Petite deluxe rooms are charming by design. These rooms offer either 1 or 2 double beds - based on request. All the rooms boast accents such as exposed stone walls that give a glimpse into the historic past of this charming property. Petite deluxe rooms have either a tub or shower, fine linens, custom furnishing and an array of amenities. No rollaways allowed. Sleeps 3.
- Grande Deluxe
- Grande deluxe rooms are spacious. Featuring either 1 queen or 1 double or 2 double beds - these room can accommodate up to 4 guests. All the rooms boast accents such as exposed stone walls that give a glimpse into the historic past of this charming property. Petite deluxe rooms have either a tub or shower, fine linens, custom furnishing and an array of amenities. No rollaways allowed. Sleeps 4.
- Petite Suite
- The Petite Suites are a luxurious choice for a romantic getaway. These suites offer guests 1 king bed, elegant furnishings throughout, charming decor typical of the Quebec area and a whirlpool tub. No rollaways allowed. Sleeps 2.
- Grand Suite
- Grande Suite with queen bed. No rollaways allowed. Sleeps 2.
- Loft Suite
- Loft Suite with queen bed. No rollaways allowed. Sleeps 2.
- Check-in: 04:00:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: CAD (Canadian Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 65
- On-Site Meeting Facilities
Directions and Area Information
- No On-Site Food and Beverage Facilities
- Nearby Attractions
All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. A deposit is not required. Non-guaranteed reservations are not accepted. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty of 1 night stay plus tax.- No-shows are charged a fee of 1 night stay plus tax. Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.