Book Your Hotel:
Pocahontas Cabins The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. Pocahontas Cabins offer cabins just five minutes from the east gate of Jasper National Park. Many of the cozy cabins are equipped with a kitchenette and some have an extra bedroom making them ideal for Jasper family vacations and romantic getaways. Guests can also enjoy a swim in the heated outdoor pool or soak in our new outdoor hot tub. A delicious meal at Pocos Cafe or barbequing their own meals are great dining options. . And the natural stunning beauty of Jasper National Park will be right outside your cabin. Guests at these cabins in Jasper National Park often view wildlife at the natural marsh and relax in the highly curative waters of Miette Hot Springs both just minutes away. The original town site of Pocahontas is also close by where visitors can enjoy the historic past of Jasper National Park.
- City Center
- Deluxe Log Cabin
- Deluxe Log Cabin. This brand new log cabin includes one bedroom with queen size bed- double pullout couch in living area- gas fireplace- full size kitchen- all brand new furnishings with a guaranteed spectacular view from your own front porch.
- Pioneers 1 Bedroom Cabin
- Pioneers One Bedroom Cabin. Original rustic cabin with one double bed in bedroom- double pullout in living area- kitchenette with small fridge- 2 burner hot plates- sink- cutlery- plates- cups- bowls- pots- pans- can opener- spatula- toaster and kettle.
- Pioneers 2 Bedroom Cabin
- Pioneers two bedroom cabin. Original rustic cabin with two private bedrooms with one double bed in each room- single pullout in living area- kitchenette that includes a small fridge- 2 burner hot plate- sink- cutlery- plates- cups- bowls- pots- pans- can
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: CAD (Canadian Dollars)
- Number of Rooms: 58
Directions and Area Information
- No Meeting Facilities On Site
- Columbia Icefields
- Maligne Lake
- Marmot Basin Ski Resort
Must cancel 2 days prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night cancellation and/or no show charge. Exceptions may apply during holidays/ special events or conventions.