Book Your Hotel:
Just a one-hour bus ride from Osaka- the Arima Onsen region is well-known for being the oldest hot-spring area in Japan. The refined Hotel Kinzan- with it s beautiful tea-ceremony building- is one of Japans s most famous hot-spring inns. Hotel Kinzan was originally a high-quality ryotei which is Japanese-style restaurant- and these traditions carry though to the present day. We provide a sumptious selection of dishes- all prepared with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
Location DescriptionHeavy congestion is anticipated on roads during weekends- consecutive holidays- Golden week which consecutive holidays in May- Bon holidays which consecutive holidays in August- as well as the year-end and New Year holidays.
- Air Conditioned
- Bath Tub
- Meal Plan - Bed and Breakfast
- Cribs Available
- Free Parking
- Garden View
- High speed internet access
- Internet Access
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mountain View
- Overhead Projector
- No Pets Allowed
- Rollaway Beds
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Japanese Style Room East Wing
- Standard Japanese Style Room with Futon mat.
- Japanese Style Room West Wing
- Japanese Room located 7th floor with garden view
- Check-in: 00:13:00
- Check-out: 00:12:00
- Hotel Currency: JPY (Japanese Yen)
- Number of Floors: 8
- Number of Rooms: 40
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- Delicious cuisine with an abundance of seafood and mountain ingredients- prepared and served in creative Kyoto style. Savour some of Japanese delicate seasonal flavours- as captured by Hotel Kinzan s professional chefs.
Credit card guarantee required
Cancel 4 days prior to arrival or penalties apply