Book Your Hotel:
The Four Seasons Hotel Macao is the Cotai Strip*s most intimate hotel. Guest rooms and suites are sumptuously decorated in a neo-classical style incorporating oriental accents. All feature 42-in plasma tvs, DVD player, dual-line telephones with voice mail and wired or wireless internet access. Bathrooms have deep soaking tub, separate walk-in rain shower, separate WC with telephone, and a built-in LCD tv. The executive club offers added amenities including buffet breakfast, snacks and refreshments throughout the day and evening cocktails and hors d*oeuvres. In addition to 5 restaurants and lounges the hotel has direct access to duty-free designer shopping at *the shoppes at four seasons* as well as gaming, the Cotai strip convention and exhibition centre and the dazzling Cirque du Soleil Theatre. Complimentary shuttle service from Macau Ferry Terminal, Pac On Ferry Terminal to the hotel.
Location DescriptionThe Four Seasons Hotel Macao is on the Cotai Strip connected to a mixed-used lifestyle and entertainment complex that includes duty-free designer shopping, the convention hall, the Cirque du Soleil Theatre, and Plaza Casino. Complimentary shuttle bus service from Macau Ferry Terminal, Pac On Ferry Terminal.
- Air Conditioned
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Business Center
- Concierge Desk
- City Center
- Currency Exchange
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Doctor on Call
- Electronic Door Locks
- Executive Level
- Exercise Gym
- Health Club
- Childrens Activities
- Maid Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Nursery for Children
- Free Newspaper
- News Stand
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Room Service
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 24 Hour Security
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Turndown Service
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Wake-up Service
- Deluxe Room Located on floors 6-19, these bright and spacious rooms feature high ceilings and large windows. Rooms have one king bed or two double beds. Views of the city or Hotel pools. Approx. 46-55 SM/495-592 SQ. FT.
- Superior Room Located on floors 6-7, these rooms have one king bed. Views of the city or Hotel pools. Approx. 46 SM/495 SQ. FT.
- Premier Room On floors 6-19, these rooms have a combined living and sleeping area. The living area has a large work desk and dining table. City views. Approx. 74-79 SM/796-850 SQ. FT.
- Executive Suite On floors 6-19, these suites have a living area that is separated from the bedroom. The living area has a sofa and dining table. The bedroom has one king bed. View of the Hotel pools. Approx. 90 SM/968 SQ. FT.
- Ambassador One Bedroom Suite On floors 6-19, these suites have a king bedded bedroom. The living room has floor-to-ceiling wrap-around windows, and a dining table. Guest powder. City view. Approx. 167 SM/1797 SQ. FT.
- Royal Two Bedroom Suite On floors 6-19, these suites either have two king beds or one king bed and two double beds. Living room has a lounge area and a dining table. Guest powder room. Pool view. Approx. 190 or 213 SM/2044 or 2292 SQ. FT.
- Junior Suite Located on floors 6-19, these large rooms have a living area with two sofas, armchairs and dining table. The sleeping area has one king bed. City views. Approx. 80SM/861 SQ. FT.
- Check-in: 03:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: HKD (Hong Kong Dollars)
- Number of Floors: 14
- Number of Rooms: 360
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Directions and Area Information
- Zi Yat Heen
- Zi Yat Heen serves authentic Cantonese cuisine and a creative dim sum menu. Hours of Operation Lunch Sunday 1130 am to 1500 pm Lunch Monday to Saturday 1200 pm to 1430 pm Dinner Daily 1830 pm to 2230 pm
- Belcanção serves Portuguese and Macanese cuisine at its finest. Hours of Operation Breakfast Daily 0630 am to 1100 am Lunch Monday to Saturday 1200 pm to 1430 pm Sunday Brunch 1200 pm to 1500 pm Dinner Daily 1800 pm to 2200 pm
- Splash serves up a selection of seasonal starters, salads, grilled fish and meats. Splash offers an expansive cocktail and wine list, in a comfortable resort-like setting. Hours of Operation Daily 1130 am to 1830 pm
- Windows Restaurant
- Windows Restaurant offers a leisurely atmosphere for enjoying a morning coffee, light lunch, afternoon tea or relaxing drink. Hours of Operation Daily 1030 am to 2200 pm All Day Snack Menu 1130am to 2130 pm Afternoon Tea 1430 pm to 1730 pm
- Bar Azul
- A hot spot for nightly entertainment, it features a unique Bottle Keep service, classic and innovative cocktails. Hours of Operation Daily 1800 pm to 0100 am Snacks Daily 1800 pm to 1230 am
- A-Ma Temple
- DFS Galleria Macao
- Macau Museum
Guarantee: 18May2011 to 31Dec9999 - All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card at time of booking. Please refer to Deposit Policy for any exceptions.
Cancel before 6:00 PM of arrival day. Cancellation penalty is 1 nights including tax. All cancellations or reservation changes must be received no later than *1800 hours* local hotel time on the *day prior* to the day of arrival in order to avoid a canc