Book Your Hotel:
This beautiful and prestigious grade 2 listed Victorian farmhouse has been tastefully restored into a luxury country house hotel. Standing in 2 acres of mature landscaped grounds surrounded by beautiful open countryside, the hotel offers a warm and friendly welcome for those in search of tranquility and comfort with good food and wine.
Location DescriptionLocated in Wootton Bassett near Swindon
- Business Center
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Hairdryers Available
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Laundry/Valet Services
- VIP Rooms/Services
- Executive Double Room
- Executive Double Room - Satellite TV - Direct Dial Phone - Hair Dryer - Tea-Coffee - Toiletries - Trouser Press - Sleeps 2.
- Standard Double Room
- Standard double - Satellite TV - Direct Dial Phone - Hair Dryer - Tea-Coffee - Toiletries -Trouser press - Sleeps 2
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Single - Satellite TV - Direct Dial Phone - Hair Dryer - Tea-Coffee - Toiletries - Trouser press - Sleeps 1
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Twin - Satellite TV - Direct Dial Phone - Hair Dryer - Tea-Coffee - Toiletries - Trouser press - Sleeps 2
- Check-in: 00:13:00
- Check-out: 00:10:00
- Hotel Currency: GIP (Gibraltar Pound)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 38
Directions and Area Information
- REIDS RESTAURANT
- - Hours of operation/Breakfast-Monday-Friday 0700-0900/Saturday-Sunday 0800-0930/Lunch-1200-1400 Daily -excluding Saturday/Dinner 1900-2100/1900-2130 Friday-Saturday.
- TABLE D HOTEL MENU
- All Weekend
- A guarantee is required for all reservations. Guarantee by agency IATA number or by credit card. - Accepts voucher payment from any agency in the hotels own country.- The hotel does not accept non-guaranteed reservations.
- Reservations must be cancelled by 1200 on arrival date to avoid a penalty of 1 night stay if the hotel cannot resell the room.- No-Show fee/1 nights stay if the hotel cannot resell the room.