Book Your Hotel:
The Headland Hotel
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Meal Plan - Bed and Breakfast
- Brailled Elevators
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee Maker in Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Doctor on Call
- Electronic Door Locks
- Family Plan
- Free Parking
- Hairdryers Available
- Wireless Internet Access
- Childrens Activities
- Guest Laundromat
- Maid Service
- News Stand
- Pets Allowed
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Private Bathroom
- Ramp Access to Buildings
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Fitness Center or Spa
- Temperature Control
- Television with Cable
- TV Remote Control
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Video Tapes
- Wake-up Service
- Wheel Chair Access
- Courtyard View Twin (double on r
- Courtyard view twin room, with no external views, and therefore offered at a great rate.
- Fistral View Double/Twin Room
- Fistral View, newly rennovated rooms, enjoying views along of the beach.
- Fistral View Suite
- Fistral Beach view suite that can accommodate a couple in style, or a family of 3.
- Ocean View Double/Twin
- Ocean view room with recently rennovated contemporary or Victorian decor.
- Ocean View Family Room
- Ocean View Family Room, and 1 double bed plus 1 z-bed or 2 bunk beds.
- Splendid Double (Twin on request
- Splendid Double with stunning decor, four poster/canopy beds; plus two rooms up in the towers.
- Splendid Family Suite
- Splendid Family Suite, offering greater space & luxury for families.
- Splendid Suite
- A Splendid Suite accommodating a couple in style, or a family of 5.
- Best Double (Twin on request)
- The Best Rooms- these rooms enjoy the finest beach or ocean views and the most opulent decor.
- Best Family Suite
- Best Family Suite - offering families a stunning Ocean view, and plenty of space.
- Coastal View Double/Twin
- Coastal view rooms with double or twin beds, and ensuite bathrooms.
- Coastal View Family Room
- Coastal view family room, 1 double bed, and 1 z-bed, or 2 bunk beds, and an ensuite bathroom
- Coastal View Family Suite
- Coastal view family suite, offering families privacy and comfort.
- Coastal View Single
- Coastal view rooms with an ensuite bathroom, and one 3ft single bed
- Coastal View Suite
- Coastal view Suite which can accommodate either a couple in style, or a family.
- Courtyard View Family Room
- Courtyard view family rooms, with no external views, and therefore offered at a great rate.
- Check-in: 02:30:00
- Check-out: 11:00:00
- Hotel Currency: GBP (British Pounds)
- Number of Floors: 4
- Number of Rooms: 96
- Year Opened: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- 8 meeting rooms available onsite
- Morning Room
Directions and Area Information
- The Brasserie
- Modern British food - locally sourced - served overlooking the Atlantic Ocean through floor to ceiling windows - by friendly staff
- The Terrace and Bar
- A relaxed beach view atmosphere - serving fresh local seafood * the finest local meat * sumptuous afternoon teas * and daily specials. Wood floors - suede chairs - minimalist decor - and colossal windows overlooking Fistral Beach.
- Fifteen Cornwall
- Jamie Olivers *Fifteen Cornwall* offers an innovative menu of the best seasonal and local produce - prepared by talented professional chefs and aspiring young apprentice chefs - and served in a relaxed atmosphere by friendly and knowledgeable staff
- The Seafood Restaurant
- Since opening in 1975 Rick Steins - The Seafood Restaurant - has established an international reputation for imaginative cooking of the very freshest fish and shellfish. The restaurant is situated just across the quay from where the lobster boats and traw
- Watergate Bay - Stunning beach
- Falmouth - harbour/museum/boat trips
- Fowey - Daphne Du Mauriers home
- Padstow - beautiful fishing village
- Polperro - picturesque fishing village
- Tintagal - King Arthurs Castle
Guarantee: 19Feb2010 to 19Feb2030 - For the Hotel Guarantee Policy - See Rate Rules. Exceptions may apply during holiday, conventions and special events.
Cancel 30 Day Before Arrival. Cancellation penalty is %100.00 of one night's stay not including tax. Reservations must be cancelled with at least 30 days notice to avoid a penalty charge. Corporate rates may differ. Exceptions may apply during holiday,