Book Your Hotel:
Congham Hall-Member of Von Essen Hotels a private collection of individual country houses in the UK, Scotland and France-Exceptional value for accommodation and fine cuisine. Congham Hall, is an elegant Georgian manor that has retained the feel of a fine country house where you ve been invited to stay as a treasured guest of the family, it is only a few miles from Sandringham, the royal family s favorite residence outside London. Set in gracious parkland, orchards and beautiful gardens, the hotel is renowned for its awe-inspiring Herb Garden with over 700 varieties of herbs, that s also a genuine working kitchen garden. Horses graze on the parkland, wild flowers flourish in the woodland and the renowned Herb Garden is a hive of activity-both for bees and people Herbs, salad and baby vegetables are picked daily for the kitchen. Flowers are grown especially to adorn the rooms and for the pot-pourri that scents the house. Rare birds are often sighted flying over the grounds or stopping off for refreshment at one of our ponds. Inside, log fires and fine ceramics create a warm, homely atmosphere. Outside, Norfolk s big skies and invigorating coastline beckon - perfect therapy for those weary of everyday routine.
Location DescriptionSituated in village of Grimston 6 miles south west of Kings Lynn.
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Free Parking
- Hairdryers Available
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Classic Double-Twin Room
- All rooms have there own individual charm decorated in country colours and floral prints- some have views overlooking the parkland and manicured lawns- with other overlooking the walled gardens. All bathrooms are finished to the highest standards. Max. occ 2.
- Single Room
- Decorated in russet and cream with floral curtains and bedspread. This small room at the back of the house has a single bed only. The small shower room has a single hand-basin- toilet and shower. The views overlook the back lawns and parkland. Max. occ 1.
- Superior Double-Twin Room
- All rooms have there own individual charm decorated in country colours and floral prints- some have views overlooking the parkland and manicured lawns- with other overlooking the walled gardens. All bathrooms are finished to the highest standards. Max. occ. 2
- The Garden Suite
- Decorated in yellow- green and cream with floral curtains and matching bedspread. This huge split-level suite- has a large double bed- which can be converted into twin beds. It has its own lounge with two sofas- fireplace and large French windows opening onto the gardens -hence its name-. The large modern marble and white bathroom has a single hand-basin- straight bath and separate power shower. Max. occ 4.
- The Sandringham Suite
- Decorated in green with matching floral curtains and bedspread. This large room at the side of the house has a double bedroom with French doors opening on to a small terrace. The large modern bathroom is decorated in marble and white has a single hand-basin- bath- wall hung toilet and separate shower. The views overlook the side lawns and beech tree. The lounge- newly decorated in yellow- it has a double sofa bed and armchair- its own television- direct dial telephone and separate modem point. The views overlook the side lawns- copper beech tree and front drive. Max. occ 4.
- Check-in: 00:00:02
- Check-out: 00:00:11
- Hotel Currency: GBP (British Pounds)
- Number of Floors: 2
- Number of Rooms: 14
- MEETING SERVICES
- MEETING ROOM
Directions and Area Information
- Orangery Restaurant
- Serving modern British cuisine - fresh local produce much from the hotels own kitchen and herb garden. Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Smart dress requested. Serving times Breakfast 07.30 - 10.00 Lunch 12.00 - 13.45 Dinner 19.00 - 21.15
- KNF- KINGS LYNN
- NWI- NORWICK AIRPORT
- Burnham Market
- Castle Rising
- Castle Acre
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Non-guaranteed reservations are not accepted. Exceptions may apply during holidays/ special events or conventions.
Cxl 1 day prior to avoid a pty of 90pct of the full stay incl tax. No-show fee- 90pct of the full stay incl tax. Early check-out charge- no charge- Exceptions may apply during holidays/ special events or conventions.