Book Your Hotel:
Set in the heart of the Vale of Dedham in the countryside immortalised by John Constable. Tranquility is the essence of Maison Talbooth - a victorian country house enjoying a lovely position overlooking the River Valley - with water meadows stretching away to the nearby medieval church.
Location DescriptionLocated In The Colchester Countryside.
- Standard Suite
- Standard Suite with King Bed.
- Superior Suite
- Superior Suite with King Bed.
- Deluxe Suite
- Deluxe Suite with King Bed.
- Check-in: 02:00:00
- Check-out: 12:00:00
- Hotel Currency: GBP (British Pounds)
- Number of Rooms: 10
- The property does not have on-site meeting facilities.
Directions and Area Information
- Le Talbooth
- Lunch-1200-1400, Dinner-1900-2100, English/French Cuisine Awarded AA Rosette, Egon ronay 2 red star.
A credit card guarantee is required for all reservations.
For a no-show or cancellation after 7 days before arrival a charge of 75 percent of the full stay will be made if the hotel cannot re-sell the room.