Book Your Hotel:
The Redcar Hotel is an elegant Georgian Town House Hotel in the lovely city of Bath and situated beside Henrietta Park. We can be reached by a pleasant walk over Pulteney Bridge into the largely traffic free city centre. Henrietta Street, on which The Redcar Hotel stands, was designed between 1788 and 1792 by Sir William Pulteney and named after his daughter Henrietta Laura Pulteney. Three Georgian town houses were first converted into a Hotel in 1949. It was later sold to an organization owned by the famous entertainers Tom Jones and Engelbert Humperdinck, who then spent a large amount of money extending and developing this fine hotel.
Location DescriptionThe property is located 0mi N of QQX-Bath
- Coffee Maker in Room
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Safe Deposit Box
- Single Ensuite
- Single Room - All single rooms have suite facilities. Rooms have one comfortable single bed. Hospitality tray, TV and direct dial telephone is a part of this room. Max Occ 1 - No rollaways allowed.
- Double Ensuite
- Double Room- All double rooms have ensuite facilities. Rooms have one double or two single beds. Hospitality tray, TV and direct dial telephone is a part of this room. Max Occ 2 - No rollaways allowed.
- Twin Ensuite
- Twin Room - All twin rooms have en suite facilities. Rooms have a twin bed. Hospitality tray, TV and direct dial telephone is a part of this room. Max Occ 2 - No rollaways allowed.
- Check-in: 00:00:02
- Check-out: 00:00:10
- Hotel Currency: GBP (British Pounds)
- Number of Floors: 3
- Number of Rooms: 43
- No Onsite Meeting Facilities
Directions and Area Information
- Breakfast Room
- -Type: Other -Cuisine: Serving Continental Breakfast -Hours of operation: 7am-10am
- BRS-Bristol Airport
- LHR-London Heathrow
- Bradford on Avon
Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. A deposit is not required.Non-guaranteed reservations are not accepted.-Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.
Reservations must be cancelled 2 days prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty of 1-night stay.No-show Fee: 1-night stay.-Exceptions may apply during holidays, special events or conventions.