Book Your Hotel:
No designer had a hand in creating the unique ambience of the Ambassade Hotel. It just grew, from one 17th century canalside merchant home in 1953 to ten, with a combined tally of 59 delightfully different, eccentric, endearing rooms and suites. Antique furniture, clocks, and paintings embellish the public rooms. Traditional Dutch breakfast, served in the morning room that overlooks the canal, means you do not need lunch. The Ambassade also offers 24-hour room service with a small menu, fast laundry service and a splendid meeting room in antique style. Over the years a lot of authors stayed at this hotel; an extensive collection of signed books can be found in the library. Koan Float, a unique floating massage center down the road is part of the Ambassade. This hotel is an exceptional value.
Location DescriptionAmsterdam's Heritage Redefined
- Two Bedroom Suite
- Two Bedroom Suite- lounge overlooking canal- upstairs 2 bedrooms- 1 bathroom.Minibar- cable tv- internet-access-safe. Max Occupancy 4.
- Senior Suite
- Suite w lounge - overlooking canal - separate bedroom - internet access - cable tv. Max Occupancy 3.
- Junior Suite
- Junior Suite- most overlook the canal. Bath and shower- harirdryer- cable tv- internet access- safe- minibar. Max Occupancy 3.
- Standard Twin
- Standard Twin- most overlook the canal. Bath and shower- hairdryer- internet access- cable tv- safe. Max Occupancy 2.
- Single Room
- Single Occupancy- mostly overlooking the canal. Bath and shower- hairdryer-internet access-cable tv.-safe. Max Occupancy 1.
- Double Room
- Double room- most overlook the canal. Bath and shower- hairdryer- internet access- cable tv- safe. Max Occupancy 2.
- Hotel Currency: EUR (Euro)
- Number of Rooms: 59
Directions and Area Information
Through the Internet site where your reservation was made, cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night plus tax.